Reviews for The Castaway
A chapter 116 . 1/22
Damn! You blow my mind! :D
Swarma chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
This fic has really come so far... it can't possibly be over yet... Please tell us you're still alive
Kariena chapter 62 . 8/7/2017
Fuck! Nog 'n Suid-Afrikaner! THANK YOU YUE!
Korra chan w chapter 296 . 9/26/2016
Si chapter 59 . 8/28/2016
guest she is! I saw that she is active on tumblr. I hope she will continue soon.
Guest chapter 296 . 8/25/2016
I just realized it has Been almost two years since your last update. Please for Spirits sake tell me you are still allive!
Waitingformore chapter 292 . 8/24/2016
I hope that we get one more noatak/liu/nilak chapter. Where they just talk about everything that happened and some cute liu and nilak moments. Maybe Korra joins them at the end. :)
Guest chapter 291 . 8/21/2016
Oh i See what you did there with all those warnings and katara talking about Aang. Noatak is going to die isn't he?
Please continue chapter 296 . 8/17/2016
I just re-read the last cheaper and urgh what cliffhanger! Please more!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/29/2016
Truth be told, i loved the story so far, but this chapter is... Dissapointing.
splattermusic chapter 296 . 5/9/2016
Ohmygod, it feels so weird to be at the end of this. I mean I clicked on this fic without really looking at the length. Once I saw the length, I thought "oh I'll just stop reading once it gets boring, I mean its probably just a bunch of mindless fluff" but I never got bored? it's actually so well written and well planned out. I mean so many fics that exceed even fifty chapters tend to just keep going on and on but this actually has plot! And character development! And creative villains that fit the theme of the story! Like wow, it is so good, props to you for writing this because you are simply amazing. I can't even stress how distraught I was when I reached the end and found out that the story wasn't done! Keep up the amazing work and I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapters
Barleyguy chapter 107 . 4/13/2016
Well... Things would have been a lot easier in the long run if Korra let him do it. Just saying, also I kind of expected more of the whole, marry Sukada or else bit that Unalak made, but it was dealt with fairly easily, I expected him to be a minor villain at first that I remember, an annoying ass who wanted to marry Korra, Christ he turned out so much worse in the end, much worse than I ever expected, also I love how Noatak puts his point into a single word "Tarrlok" and she immediately knows what he meant, made me laugh. Loving this the second time around raven so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 105 . 4/13/2016
I know this is a spoiler for those who haven't read so spoiler warning. Anyways I hate Mei, I hate how protective she is despite what she eventually does, and what she friggin lets happen, and I still find it amazing how you long ago mentioned her first kiss being with a friend, and said friend appearing, when writing that originally did you have in mind that Mei would eventually come into the picture? Lol I'm starting to retread again, I miss reading your work raven, and wait patiently. So as always. Keep updating eh.
RashestRumble16 chapter 296 . 4/13/2016
You are starting to scare me now... Every few days I check your page, site, whatever the hell you call these things (yes i'm a little technically challenged particularly when it comes to social media so sue me) and I can see that you haven't updated anything in a year, nothing bad has happened to you right?

And no I am NOT stalking you in case the thought crossed your mind, I just find it a little odd that you suddenly stopped posting anything and we haven't heard from you for a whole year... Maybe this is just me, I have been told that I overthink things a lot.
Shy-Bi-And-Ready-To-Cry chapter 143 . 2/1/2016
I don't k is why but laughed way to hard then I should when she yelled at all of them because they wanted to escort her to the bathroom lok XD
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »