Reviews for The Castaway
urbiggestfanever chapter 158 . 9/11
This fanfic is insane! (In the best way possible) I literally went from laughing to bawling my eyes out to being freaked the fuck out in 5 minutes... I have read so many fanfictions in my lifetime where if it goes longer than say 35 chapters i give up but I just can't seem to stop reading this omfg... I wish I could write like you, literally the best fucking writer ever.. :))
Barleyguy chapter 92 . 9/5
Wow chronic tenitis? Is that why Nayak himself has tenitis, passing a bit of yourself into the characters, or simply you know that'd be a side effect of the explosion, one that you yourself understand all too well? For that matter I thought his explanation of his tenitis was very detailed huh. Enjoying this bigtimes, but am nervous for what follows in all honesty but owell. Friggen liking this so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 75 . 9/2
As I e stated for the later chapters and am redeclarin gin the earlier. I love it when the chapters are in noataks point of view, the way he sees the world is eye opening, despite him enjoying his time he still looks at things so logically, and his having an issue getting familiar with team avatar is adorable, and I can't forget to mention the rivalry between him and the ex, frigg I've always liked that little piece of your fanfiction bigtimes, and I know things are gonna get dark fora while but I'm enjoying the light hearted ness while it lasts. Loving this bigtimes so. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 54 . 8/29
I completely forgot how this part went about honest to god, to be honest I thought the gang meeting them wouldn't happen for quite a bit. This also marks the point where things get dark eh, frigg tho I even gasped out loud when Noatak says his name is Noatak, cause like I said I forgot how it all went down. Frigg I'm loving this bigtimes and its my second time around eh. So. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 40 . 8/29
Fuck I forgot how early things get heavy. Frigg I hate Ummi, *sigh. Owell ah and I still find it amazing you turned a side mention of a almost unknown character into one of the craziest villains I've ever read about in fanfiction, not to mention bringing Koh into this eh. Frigg ah. So. Keep updating eh.
Barleyguy chapter 27 . 8/27
Hmm I feel like that guy just broke some kind of honour code or something, aren't doctors not supposed to say anything or something like that? Either dick move on his part. And here we have the groundwork for the future rivalry between Noatak and Mako haha love their squabbling. Frigg I forget how Noatak responds to this. Well pretty sure I'm about to learn. Also I hate sukada. So. Keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 20 . 8/26
Lol so that answers my earlier question, so after this point somewhere is where it took off eh? Awesome, frigg I've forgotten quite a bit so it'll still be a surprise as I go on eh. Also I've forgotten how they were in the beginning of their relationship, and I still find it funny how horrible she was with Rohan given what eventually happens, or rather what is happening currently. Frigging liking this the second time around so. Keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 17 . 8/26
Wow the research you put into this is amazing... And also quite random. Haha! And I have to ask, at this point korra is pregnant right? Cause it kinda seems like she's pregnant with e mood swings and whatnot. I don't quite know for certain. And at this point I'm going to go with yeah you knew how big this would end up getting absolutely. So. Keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 13 . 8/25
Ok at the end of your first arc I just have to ask this. At this point in the fanfiction, just north of a dozen chapters, did you know it would become the massive piece of work it'd eventually become? Also korra does know she's currently cheating on mako right? I'm almost sure that comes up soon but I'm curious. Friggen rights ah! I'm getting giddy thinking of the roller coaster I've decided to go over again, from the touching sweet moments, to the parts that had me shaking in anger, and everything else in between. So. Keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 11 . 8/25
Ash frigg I forgot how this went down! Frigg I'm excited for the return to republic city...I've read this already and I'm as excited as I was the first goddamn time...jeez eh haha. Friggen liking this...again so. Keep updating eh
Barleyguy chapter 5 . 8/25
Ahh dammit I told myself I wouldn't I honestly did but here I am rereading the longest fanfiction I've ever read haha! Ahh this is gonna be a long road again eh. Also I've gotta say I'm liking these earlier chapters took jeh, they're well written and even though they haven't had much dialogue yet it still gets me interested in what's happening. So as always. Keep updating eh.
RashestRumble16 chapter 296 . 8/23
Nice chapter, I love how it shifts from what is expected to be a regular day (or at least as much as one involving a 'right of passage' ceremony can be) into being a lead-in for things going sideways... yet again. Good buildup, and unusually subtle as far as such things go. Also loved the scene when Aga saw Noatak's scars.

On another note if you are ok with me using Chintak and Tani in my story I'm going to need some fleshed out character bio's (including detailed descriptions of how they dress and what they look like along with life history and personal beliefs) and possibly some direct input on how to and not to write them from you. I'm very nervous about writing another person's characters into my story so I'm taking their inclusion very seriously (I really want to make sure I don't misrepresent your work).

Also since the first part of the Smoke and Shadow comic will be coming out next month I might FINALLY get to start finalizing the details for how to end the ATLA arc of my story.
Laughers song chapter 296 . 8/2
Oooo and you end with a bit of mystery. I'm curious where Skoochy and Jinora have gotten off to. I'm sure that the latter is more than a wee bit nervous about things. Very unlike her to disappear though. Wonder what's going on. Hm...

You do a great job writing those ficlets, it's no wonder you get so many positive reactions from them! They're great insights to all of the characters in Castaway, and those characters to come as well. I cannot wait to read more of this story or whatever else you come up with!
Lemniscato chapter 278 . 7/31
I was listening to 'Give Me U by Elijah Blake' while reading the make-out scene and I got a little surprised at how my imagination hightened jesus christ. Things got intense real fast lol
Barleyguy chapter 296 . 7/30
Greetings from Atlantic Canada! Haha friggin awesome to see another chapter eh. I'm really starting to like chapters from Noataks POV, the world is so distinctive through his eyes...not sure if I'm explaining myself correctly but his way of looking at things is interesting, like how he felt guilty entering a "gentlemans Club in the previous chapters, and how we just learn that although he'd been living in his home for awhile now he's just starting to see it as his home, stuff like that. And I don't know if I've ever mentioned this but I like Korra and Noataks relationship, well to be more specific the domestic side of their relationship now that they live together is amazing, and I know this is random but how the hell does Nilak get a panther? Or a panther like animal, and how will naga get along with her cause you've mentioned before that only Nilak gets along with it... Uhh I think this is a pretty massive review so I'm gonna cut myself off. Loving it and there was way more I wanted to say but like I said eh. So. Keep updating eh.
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »