Reviews for Over Baked
A Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
kb chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Verrrrrrrrrrry good.
Usually I don't read tagedy fics, they tend to make me too sad. And not a good sad.
But this... I'm completely at peace with the ending. It is sad, but Spike was always the character I loved most. Buffy really disappointed me after her second death at the end of season five. Spike may not always be easy to live with, but he did what he could and they all (Buffy included) gave him (mostly) crap.
So in my mind she may be still hero-girl, but she didn't deserve Spike. I'm glad that Spike can recognize now, that he doesn't want a girl, who will never love him. Hopefully he will find someone better, soon.
Buffy, well... I was amused. First time I saw the part with the cookies and baking, I thought she regressed to a five year old. Seriously, that was so pathetic, it wasn't even funny.
Great what you made out of it. Over baked, indeed.
Girls, even if the boys intend to wait forever - maybe they won't have forever to offer you.
Thank you for sharing this amazing one-shot with us. Great work.
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was so good. It was just so resonant. Also, as a huge fan of Buffy/Angel and of Spike, I was glad to see Spike respecting Buffy and Angel's relationship. Beautiful story.