Reviews for Two Sides
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
My heart was breaking with all of the pain she went through.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wonderful.

I love this. I hope to read more from you with Red's friendship.
ReimielAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Its put together very well. Good job. :) Keep it up.
haley giggles chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
O.o that is my face. Right here. Right now. Because you are a god (goddess, whatever). And i worship you.

But really, that was awesome.
BTIn15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Please do more from this! This story had my heart aching! Sequal please!
Kara chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Enjoyed reading this but I'd enjoy it 100x more if you could please write some more graham(huntsman)/ruby(red) fics! Please? :(
Laura chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice, I enjoyed reading it. I really like your writing style. But PLEASE write more ruby/graham (red/huntsman) fics! :) I've read all your redhuntsman fics at least 10 times each (some even more).
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That's lovely! I'm a swanqueen shipper, and I've never been anything else, but this is beautiful and makes so much sense!
sexystarwarslover chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was so CLEVER! And this was my first Once Upon A Time fanfic and it was AWESOME! Loved seeing Ruby/David/Henry in a story because they're great together and you managed to slip Gold in there as well. He still hates Regina because he wanted her to die lol Loved the Gold/Charming scene and the scenes with Ruby and Regina were well written. Such an awesome story and LOVED every minute of it!
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hey, this is great. You should write more OUAT stories!
Shaley-Humdinger-the-3rd chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh my fan girl heart! THE FEELS! I loved it!
karjens44 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is wonderful. Ive definitely taken a liking toRegina/ Red stories because as you describe it they are so much alike. Hope you write more of these two.