Reviews for The Island
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Mmmm, I love Brandy Alexanders. Carlisle and Edward, too! ;}

Thank you for sharing you mad writing skills, your talent and time. A square 'cock'tail napkin? makes me snort with laughter LOL ;D

Take Care
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Come on! Don't leave the story hanging like that! Back it up with a sequel, it's so good! I almost cried! And I hate Sam and Laurant in this, especially Sam!
reluctantreader chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was the saddest thing. Will you be extending it? I hope so. I'm so curious about Katie and how did Edward meet up with Sam anyway? And what kind of bar lets Sam get away with doing that? So many questions! Keep up the good work!
KM525 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was awesome. My heart was breaking at the end but then there was hope!
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
love it;)
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really loved this entry when I first read it and I really hope that you continue this. Wonderfully written...
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awwwwwwwww! I loved that! Sorry it took me so long to finish it lol. But that was really great.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, come on now, you can't leave us hanging like that! lol :-) I noticed your story isn't listed as complete, so I'm hoping you'll put us out of our misery and turn this into a multi-chap fic :-) Pretty pretty please! I don't often times get teary while reading slash fics, but you made me weepy, but I consider that a good thing! More more more, please please please! :-)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Jesus this one was hard to read... Poor E... I hope you'll consider adding to it...

harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great story, babe. Loved it. So different, so interesting! Thanks so much for sharing.
Marie One chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Poor Edward, those are some hard shoes to wear and yes, even whores get tired and need more than to be a whore. It feels like the Sam's of the world never get theirs. I hope you have more.
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
JamieArkin rec'd this on twitter.
Brilliantly written and heartbreaking :)
Are you going to write more? x