Reviews for Alternative
Sjo chapter 7 . 8/15
Awwww... The brightest to the brightest
Ruby Alice Potter chapter 26 . 7/7
I've just finished reading this story for the first time and I'm begging you to carry on with it. It's brilliant to see the Potters' lives when Harry has siblings and parents which he utterly deserves. I adored your story and hope that it continues xx
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
teachergirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
I like the idea of your story, but I'm having difficulty following your randomness. There doesn't seem to be any cohesiveness in your story. It's like it is a jumble of thoughts instead of a story. I'm curious if you have a plan for writing or do you just write randomly.
Bienvenue a Bikini Bottom chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
Hi! This was a great story! I'm so glad you made Lily and James stay together, but that Snape and Lily were still friends. It was nice. I really hope the baby was James's and not Snape's though. For some reason, I'm worried about that. Please reply to me. I would greatly appreciate it.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
It sounds like a typical argument between Ron and Hermione is starting early.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
So Harry's met Hermione. Will they meet Ron in the next chapter?
F Maurice chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Hm, it's interesting that Harry would be that embarrassed by the girls, but of course, he's not used to the hero worship.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
It appears Harry and Alice get along - that's good.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
It's nice of Lily to befriend Neville.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
It seems to calm for them now. What trouble is coming?
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I'm surprised Severus showed up as well. Why did he come to Lily? I'll continue reading.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Interesting. I'll read another chapter or two to see where you're going to take this. I'm curious to see how you'll bring everyone into this story, including Ron and Hermione as Harry's best friends.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Shows what life MIGHT have been like not would!
Books are air chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
I don't mind! If you are unhappy and want to redo it you can. It's up to you n