Reviews for You Matter
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I miss you.

He didn't expect a response but when his phone buzzed just two minutes later with, Then you should come back.

...*Girly, Gleeful, Unashamed Squealing*:):):):)

LOVE this story! So glad there was a happy ending.:)
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
dracolynn chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Damn that bloody, blonde *PRAT*! "You matter," come on, poor Merlin isn't a mind reader!
It was a really good story, but it was a bit annoying the way Arthur "acted". He could have offered at least a tiiiny, little apology too, in the end there. At least in my eyes.
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Talk about the most frustrating relationship EVER. xD
Daroh chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is so sad but good! Sheesh!
van-maniac chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aw so sad and so sweet. I cried, your story made me cry. Beautiful story, couldn't make up my mind whether to hit Arthur over the head or Merlin for being so clueless.
PotterItUp chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story hurts me inside. It's so heartbreaking. I love it and I hate it. I want to find out more just because I want to make sure that they stay together! I was thinking halfway through that it would only be on one of their death beds that they would finally give in and be together even just for a few minutes!
Your reviewer,
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was the cutest story ever. (and Merlin and Arthur are idiots.)
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Beautifully written and so emotional. Congratulations on a wonderful little story.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That review about hurt!Merlin was from me BTW :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Bravo! I would love to see a sequel. I don't know why but i just love reading fics about hurt!Merlin and Jerk!Arthur :)