Reviews for Child, the darkness will rise from the deep
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 1/3
In the absence of a series to tell us Ianto's background, I've picked bits and pieces from fanfiction to fill in the gaps to my satisfaction. This is definitely my cannon.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I miss you in this fandom, but at least I can re-read your gems from time to time. Best of luck to you.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh. More of the younger Ianto would have been nice. He's so naughty.
Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Woah... weird... mildly creepy... but awesome. Genius! This is good. Wow. Just... creepy. But wow.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Gah, the FEELS. How do you do these things to my heart?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
"I've got good taste." *chuckled and grinned full of amusement*

The feeling is mutual! :')

Ianto's younger self was so adorable! *giggles* Intimidating! Awww... amazing!
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You won't believe how hard I laughed when Mini-Ianto was being flirty and seductive to Jack. I literally fell off my chair.
KreachersintheNight chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Younger Ianto is so cheeky!Of course he's cheeky as an adult, but he is even moreso as a teenager. I always thought that Ianto was more than just a tea-boy. He fights too well and with an almost cold-calcuation when he does. Its obvious that he has had experience fighting and he is way to sneaky.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely brilliant!
Jiwa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow, this did manage to surprise me. I love these kind of stories, and even though this was very short, I liked it very much. :D
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw, Ianto amazes everybody all of the time, Jack. He's awesome.

And youn!flirty!Ianto with Jack was awesome! And, uh, just wondering-what did Ianto see in Jack to make him flush and look away? Just the fact that he was in bed with this (naked) charismatic, handsome man a few minutes earlier, and that this man was now looking at him and mentally begging him to trust him?
WritingJustToWrite chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is really awesome! I love this take on Ianto's past, because a lot of people write him as placid and overly ordinary. It great to see someone breaking out from that mold.

Please, dear God of Janto, keep writing!
triquetralin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great idea, and not one I think I've seen explored before. Lovely story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So did he end up not retconning the younger Ianto since he wandered off? Not the best way to learn of his past but I liked younger Ianto
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012