Reviews for Child, the darkness will rise from the deep
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh. More of the younger Ianto would have been nice. He's so naughty.
Anomaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Woah... weird... mildly creepy... but awesome. Genius! This is good. Wow. Just... creepy. But wow.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Gah, the FEELS. How do you do these things to my heart?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
"I've got good taste." *chuckled and grinned full of amusement*

The feeling is mutual! :')

Ianto's younger self was so adorable! *giggles* Intimidating! Awww... amazing!
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You won't believe how hard I laughed when Mini-Ianto was being flirty and seductive to Jack. I literally fell off my chair.
KreachersintheNight chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Younger Ianto is so cheeky!Of course he's cheeky as an adult, but he is even moreso as a teenager. I always thought that Ianto was more than just a tea-boy. He fights too well and with an almost cold-calcuation when he does. Its obvious that he has had experience fighting and he is way to sneaky.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Absolutely brilliant!
Jiwa chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow, this did manage to surprise me. I love these kind of stories, and even though this was very short, I liked it very much. :D
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw, Ianto amazes everybody all of the time, Jack. He's awesome.

And youn!flirty!Ianto with Jack was awesome! And, uh, just wondering-what did Ianto see in Jack to make him flush and look away? Just the fact that he was in bed with this (naked) charismatic, handsome man a few minutes earlier, and that this man was now looking at him and mentally begging him to trust him?
WritingJustToWrite chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is really awesome! I love this take on Ianto's past, because a lot of people write him as placid and overly ordinary. It great to see someone breaking out from that mold.

Please, dear God of Janto, keep writing!
triquetralin chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great idea, and not one I think I've seen explored before. Lovely story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So did he end up not retconning the younger Ianto since he wandered off? Not the best way to learn of his past but I liked younger Ianto
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
cool
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I can see Lisa being that saving grace and one of the reasons why he was so devoted to Lisa. And as much as I find the drugs creepy, I can see them becoming a possibility. In any case I really did like what you did here, but then again when don't I like what you do. Wouldn't mind seeing another chapter but from the kid's point of view, like the aftermath of all of this and such could be interesting. But whatever floats your boat.

Thanks for posting it was fun!
hpswst101
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Weell Young Ianto sure went through a lot, huh? Loved his parting line to Jack He's so full of awesome snark