Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
MartyAnne chapter 13 . 5/16
A bit upset that there's no further updates. so Sara was a doctor, and a submissive who didn't use birth control! And Mr Control Freaj Christian didn't either! Im thinking he's not really the father and the real father is the one who had Sarah killed. I agree with some of the other comments about Ana; what she's feeling seems to be what I would feel if I had the baby blues, found out my hubby was still in contact with an ex-sub right up until the wedding day and he kept it a secret, and then to find out he had another child! I wouldn't have expected her to feel any different than she does. Please, please, please finish the story. It's a great story, and I would have made changes to the original Ana and Christian as well so don't let negative reviews stop you from finishing. Thank you for an awesome story!
MartyAnne chapter 11 . 5/16
OMG, have you got my attention in this story! Hopefully it's finished in the next 2 chapters since I see there are only 13 chapters.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 12 . 2/12
Sorry for the double review, but I wanted to add in one last comment! I know you've mentioned not liking Kate before, but considering how everyone seems to be turning on Ana right now, berating her for not jumping for joy that a constant reminder of Christian's twisted past will suddenly be invading her home for at least 14-17 some odd years, I think the poor girl could really use a friend right now! A loyal, trustworthy, supportive friend that'll always have her back! Like it or not, Kate's always kinda been that friend for Anna! ...Just my opinions for in case you do decide to continue with this story in the future! :-)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 13 . 2/12
I know this might not ever be updated again, but I felt the need to comment anyway. I've honestly read a few stories like this before and I have to say that if I were a wife forced to take in my husbands illegitimate offspring I don't think I could do it either! Raising your own children is hard enough, raising someone else's, especially when you're literally given no other choice but to do so, sounds like pure agonizing torture! Ana is 100% right, they have had a mother before, they likely will be constantly comparing you to said birth mother, and unless the child is too young to remember said parent you will likely never measure up! In an argument, they can always counter with "your not my mom" and, no matter what, it will be biologically true! The fact that your husband is, in fact, the child's biological father will only rub salt further into the wound forever more! I've gotta side with Ana here, she's got a right to be pissed off, especially since she has Teddy and will be forever tied to Christian through him! That means that even if she wanted to try leaving Christian over this she'd still be forced into seeing him, and likely Amelia, because he'd have parental/visitation rights to Teddy!

Ana is totally the victim in this situation because while Christian and Sara could have used better protection methods in the red room or Sara could have simply told Christian he'd fathered a child years ago (or even, say, before he and Anna got too serious/married) Ana had nothing to do with her husbands prior relationships and was led to believe Teddy was his first and only child! Come to think of it, the real villain here is Sara! Christian claims that she knew what was going on when he was both still in a relationship with and getting ready to marry Anna! Now, no one ever expects to die young, but when you leave a child to someone in your F-ing Will, a child who just happens to also be biologically related to said person, and then you learn that this individual is in a serious relationship and/or about to be married, it might be common curtsy to give a heads up to that person! An fyi like "Hey, in case I ever die young, your blushing new bride might want to know that she'll be becoming a stepmother if she goes through with marrying you...that might be something she'd like to know before saying her vows and starting a family of her own with you! Oh, did I never tell you that you were a father? My bad! Surprise! Congrats again on your potential marriage!". ...I'm not saying the conversation wouldn't have been an awkward one, but Sara literally contacted Christian to congratulate him on his marriage and never thought Ana would like to know she'd be becoming a step mom? That's cruel!
vickie chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Love it update soon
Rito Dey chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Please for fucks sake upload the next chapter...I love your writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2016
Oh please tell me when the next chapter is going up.I hate hang on to a good story. I just read this in one day I need more please.
lindabellcrandall chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
All I can say is "Thank GOD that my husband and I didn't hold our past mistakes against each other." In other words what happens before in a couples lives before they meet is the past, no matter what happened. Your Ana character needs to get over herself, get help and learn to deal. I had severe postpartum depression and I wasn't so bad that I ignored my children.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Guest, i agree with you. I felt the same way when i read the way Gail talks about sara,it seems like she would have prefered her over Ana.I don't understand how Christian is not concerned about Ana's behaviour. I know it's only right that the girl has to be with her dad but don't these things take time?And considering Ana's condition and the fact that sara is an ex sub,who christian kept in touch with and talks about as if he might have been in love with her without realizing it,i think they are expecting too much of Ana too soon. She can't even bond with her own child,how is she going to do that with somebody's. I hope she gets well soon and takes care of Teddy. Please update soon. This is very good.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Am I the only one that thinks that everyone in the story has turned against Ana? Gosh, it's as if she's the wicked witch because she isn't falling all over herself with love for CG's baby from a former sub! Her in-laws really showed their true colors in this chapter.
jasonxox chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
are you going to update/ this story is one of the best I have read.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
i hope everything is you pls update.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
i hope everything is you pls update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
i understand how ana is feeling considering the things take time but hopefully she get well soon and learn to accept the those calling her selfish put yourself in her story is awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Hopefully the next chapter is coming soon and super exciting like you said.