Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
Rito Dey chapter 13 . 6/1
Please for fucks sake upload the next chapter...I love your writing.
Oh please tell me when the next chapter is going up.I hate hang on to a good story. I just read this in one day I need more please.
lindabellcrandall chapter 13 . 3/6
All I can say is "Thank GOD that my husband and I didn't hold our past mistakes against each other." In other words what happens before in a couples lives before they meet is the past, no matter what happened. Your Ana character needs to get over herself, get help and learn to deal. I had severe postpartum depression and I wasn't so bad that I ignored my children.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Guest, i agree with you. I felt the same way when i read the way Gail talks about sara,it seems like she would have prefered her over Ana.I don't understand how Christian is not concerned about Ana's behaviour. I know it's only right that the girl has to be with her dad but don't these things take time?And considering Ana's condition and the fact that sara is an ex sub,who christian kept in touch with and talks about as if he might have been in love with her without realizing it,i think they are expecting too much of Ana too soon. She can't even bond with her own child,how is she going to do that with somebody's. I hope she gets well soon and takes care of Teddy. Please update soon. This is very good.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Am I the only one that thinks that everyone in the story has turned against Ana? Gosh, it's as if she's the wicked witch because she isn't falling all over herself with love for CG's baby from a former sub! Her in-laws really showed their true colors in this chapter.
jasonxox chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
are you going to update/ this story is one of the best I have read.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
i hope everything is you pls update.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
i hope everything is you pls update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
i understand how ana is feeling considering the things take time but hopefully she get well soon and learn to accept the those calling her selfish put yourself in her story is awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Hopefully the next chapter is coming soon and super exciting like you said.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
You must be a slow updater…
cherrypop16 chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
i really like the story, are you going to continue?
sophiedog22 chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Great story so far I think Ana is being selfish and she not thinking about what Christian wont,s and Ana alway thinks she not good enough she need treatment and get her head out of her ass and of Christian more as I would not be surprised if he divorced
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
The premise of this story is good one first and foremost...but why the need to create a history between Sara and Christian? why couldn't she be just another sub?

For me as a fan I like it to be Ana and no one else for Christian and I know it's selfish and unbelievable but that's just me lol

On to the next chapter . Thanks for writing
meigs37 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Oh please let Grace take the poor little girl.
It must be killing CG deep down, Ana is being very childish and they can get help for Teddy cant they...