Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
Guest, i agree with you. I felt the same way when i read the way Gail talks about sara,it seems like she would have prefered her over Ana.I don't understand how Christian is not concerned about Ana's behaviour. I know it's only right that the girl has to be with her dad but don't these things take time?And considering Ana's condition and the fact that sara is an ex sub,who christian kept in touch with and talks about as if he might have been in love with her without realizing it,i think they are expecting too much of Ana too soon. She can't even bond with her own child,how is she going to do that with somebody's. I hope she gets well soon and takes care of Teddy. Please update soon. This is very good.
Am I the only one that thinks that everyone in the story has turned against Ana? Gosh, it's as if she's the wicked witch because she isn't falling all over herself with love for CG's baby from a former sub! Her in-laws really showed their true colors in this chapter.
jasonxox chapter 13 . 9/14
are you going to update/ this story is one of the best I have read.
i hope everything is you pls update.
i hope everything is you pls update soon.
i understand how ana is feeling considering the things take time but hopefully she get well soon and learn to accept the those calling her selfish put yourself in her story is awesome.
Hopefully the next chapter is coming soon and super exciting like you said.
You must be a slow updater…
cherrypop16 chapter 13 . 5/8
i really like the story, are you going to continue?
sophiedog22 chapter 13 . 4/27
Great story so far I think Ana is being selfish and she not thinking about what Christian wont,s and Ana alway thinks she not good enough she need treatment and get her head out of her ass and of Christian more as I would not be surprised if he divorced
The premise of this story is good one first and foremost...but why the need to create a history between Sara and Christian? why couldn't she be just another sub?

For me as a fan I like it to be Ana and no one else for Christian and I know it's selfish and unbelievable but that's just me lol

On to the next chapter . Thanks for writing
meigs37 chapter 13 . 3/19
Oh please let Grace take the poor little girl.
It must be killing CG deep down, Ana is being very childish and they can get help for Teddy cant they...
Wonderfully written. Look forward to the next chapter.
dolmamax chapter 13 . 2/19
OMG? I am with Anna with this, Christian doing the wrong think by Anna, she needs help, and her priority to help teddy first, and to insulted her mother, that was very low of him, to me looks like Christian and Anna are not very close or in love, is to busy with Isabella and his new acquisition to get Sara, his not thinking of Anna, of how she feels, and what with doctor fly, saying Anna not stable to look after teddy, that a lot of bull, she loves that kid, she needs a beat of support but she not getting it from the family, Christian busy getting to know or new daughter, I would say Anna should pick up teddy and fly to Georgia and stay with her mom she would get better stronger less stress. Let Kate in the picture to help Anna to get away, from Christian and fucking housekeeper they both can go and fuck them self. Anna will help teddy make a new life for her and teddy. and make Christian fight for her.
Why cant u get to the main plot rather than beating around the bush?