Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
You must be a slow updater…
cherrypop16 chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
i really like the story, are you going to continue?
sophiedog22 chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Great story so far I think Ana is being selfish and she not thinking about what Christian wont,s and Ana alway thinks she not good enough she need treatment and get her head out of her ass and of Christian more as I would not be surprised if he divorced
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
The premise of this story is good one first and foremost...but why the need to create a history between Sara and Christian? why couldn't she be just another sub?

For me as a fan I like it to be Ana and no one else for Christian and I know it's selfish and unbelievable but that's just me lol

On to the next chapter . Thanks for writing
meigs37 chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Oh please let Grace take the poor little girl.
It must be killing CG deep down, Ana is being very childish and they can get help for Teddy cant they...
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Wonderfully written. Look forward to the next chapter.
dolmamax chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
OMG? I am with Anna with this, Christian doing the wrong think by Anna, she needs help, and her priority to help teddy first, and to insulted her mother, that was very low of him, to me looks like Christian and Anna are not very close or in love, is to busy with Isabella and his new acquisition to get Sara, his not thinking of Anna, of how she feels, and what with doctor fly, saying Anna not stable to look after teddy, that a lot of bull, she loves that kid, she needs a beat of support but she not getting it from the family, Christian busy getting to know or new daughter, I would say Anna should pick up teddy and fly to Georgia and stay with her mom she would get better stronger less stress. Let Kate in the picture to help Anna to get away, from Christian and fucking housekeeper they both can go and fuck them self. Anna will help teddy make a new life for her and teddy. and make Christian fight for her.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Why cant u get to the main plot rather than beating around the bush?
Tmacone chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Very good! Please continue!
CandyMe21 chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
I'm so excited for the next page! Omg you're entirely amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
awesome chapter :)
motherbeatrice chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
I feel really sorry for Christian, he's trying to be all to everyone...loving the story...awesome!
motherbeatrice chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
wow, this Christian is a man of steel...love it!
motherbeatrice chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
its not easy being Mr. Grey!
kristylg23 chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
i hope that ana will try to get to know the baby that christian and sara had together because he did not know that he had a baby with you
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »