Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
They all to slow down a little here, throwing them all together as a family, sink or swim style is not going to do anybody any good.
Ana and probably Teddy need help right now and they should be Christian's focus at the moment, but there is no reason he cannot begin to build a relationship with his daughter whilst focussing on them.
Quite apart from the situation with Ana and Teddy it would only do his daughter more harm than good to bring her into the family as things stand. She has had an enormous change in her life and right now will need security and stability. Bringing back her former nanny to care for her sounds like a good idea for the moment and would give her some stability whilst she builds a relationship with her father and possibly other members of the family.
Then maybe once things are a little more stable Ana and Teddy could be introduced to Christian's daughter - who knows having an older sister around may even help Teddy, children often learn more from their peers than from adults.
angieggjb chapter 13 . 2/11
Noooooo, I wanna know what is gonna happen
westosobear chapter 13 . 2/11
Great chapter. Please hurry!
graypearls chapter 13 . 2/11
CG is really between a rock and a hard place.

I, too, am a bit surprised by Grace's statements. If she recognizes that Ana is suffering from postpartum depression, she should realize that Ana can't just get over herself. There needs to be intervention before anyone can move forward in a positive way.
romanreader chapter 13 . 2/11
Thank God someone realizes that Ana has postpartum depression.
chezanne1975 chapter 13 . 2/11
Grace calls her self a doctor she should ave picked up that there was somthing not right with ana and voiced her concernce but saying she should get over her self the i think chritian was in love with this sub sarah ana should leave him and get herself the help she needs and start over by herself and get the hell away from this grey family
Fangirl44 chapter 13 . 2/11
Really hope Christian doesn't give up on that kid. Ana does need to get over herself.
Update soon
Christian618 chapter 13 . 2/11
Well I forgot about Ana's post partum depression. She needs intervention with that and hopefully give themselves a chance to be a great family.
Foggynights chapter 13 . 2/11
Well this is not good at all..
Grey Steele fan chapter 13 . 2/11
Oh God such a complicated situation.
I think Ana should be consulted by postpartum depression specialist. And Christian and whole family should stand by her and help her to past these difficult days and not point fingers at her or be judgemental about her.
When Ana will be treated and be normal am sure she will Embrace that baby girl with open arms.
Grace disappointed me in this chapter, her analysis of Ana's condition was so cold & mean. It didn't looked like she was talking about her daugter-in-law who literally brought christian close to his family. She spoke like a jealous woman who couldn't become mother herself so is pointing fingers at Ana who couldn't match up her own high standards.
What is role of Isabella in this story?I DON't like Her closeness to CHRISTIAN
nedbella chapter 13 . 2/11
I can feel Christian's pain...Ana's as well. Oh this poor family, I hope they unite.
shansanchez chapter 13 . 2/11
I can not wait to read more. exciting keeping us on the edge. You are doing a great job.
dawn chapter 2 . 2/11
not Taylor's 'military mask'. It sounds phoney - but the concept is a good one...maybe 'with his military demeanour'.
dawn chapter 1 . 2/11
good start. 'Will' would be 'will'. No capitalisation.
ABGOD chapter 12 . 2/10
You have a very good story. I hope you post asap the next chapter. I am sure that you are bringing our Ana back... And let see what happen in this family... Congratulations! Very good
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »