Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Wonderfully written. Look forward to the next chapter.
dolmamax chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
OMG? I am with Anna with this, Christian doing the wrong think by Anna, she needs help, and her priority to help teddy first, and to insulted her mother, that was very low of him, to me looks like Christian and Anna are not very close or in love, is to busy with Isabella and his new acquisition to get Sara, his not thinking of Anna, of how she feels, and what with doctor fly, saying Anna not stable to look after teddy, that a lot of bull, she loves that kid, she needs a beat of support but she not getting it from the family, Christian busy getting to know or new daughter, I would say Anna should pick up teddy and fly to Georgia and stay with her mom she would get better stronger less stress. Let Kate in the picture to help Anna to get away, from Christian and fucking housekeeper they both can go and fuck them self. Anna will help teddy make a new life for her and teddy. and make Christian fight for her.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Why cant u get to the main plot rather than beating around the bush?
Tmacone chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Very good! Please continue!
CandyMe21 chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
I'm so excited for the next page! Omg you're entirely amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
awesome chapter :)
motherbeatrice chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
I feel really sorry for Christian, he's trying to be all to everyone...loving the story...awesome!
motherbeatrice chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
wow, this Christian is a man of steel...love it!
motherbeatrice chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
its not easy being Mr. Grey!
kristylg23 chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
i hope that ana will try to get to know the baby that christian and sara had together because he did not know that he had a baby with you
michelle chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Why is teddy so slow
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
They all to slow down a little here, throwing them all together as a family, sink or swim style is not going to do anybody any good.
Ana and probably Teddy need help right now and they should be Christian's focus at the moment, but there is no reason he cannot begin to build a relationship with his daughter whilst focussing on them.
Quite apart from the situation with Ana and Teddy it would only do his daughter more harm than good to bring her into the family as things stand. She has had an enormous change in her life and right now will need security and stability. Bringing back her former nanny to care for her sounds like a good idea for the moment and would give her some stability whilst she builds a relationship with her father and possibly other members of the family.
Then maybe once things are a little more stable Ana and Teddy could be introduced to Christian's daughter - who knows having an older sister around may even help Teddy, children often learn more from their peers than from adults.
angieggjb chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Noooooo, I wanna know what is gonna happen
westosobear chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Great chapter. Please hurry!
graypearls chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
CG is really between a rock and a hard place.

I, too, am a bit surprised by Grace's statements. If she recognizes that Ana is suffering from postpartum depression, she should realize that Ana can't just get over herself. There needs to be intervention before anyone can move forward in a positive way.
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »