Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
romanreader chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Thank God someone realizes that Ana has postpartum depression.
Stacieg chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Grace calls her self a doctor she should ave picked up that there was somthing not right with ana and voiced her concernce but saying she should get over her self the i think chritian was in love with this sub sarah ana should leave him and get herself the help she needs and start over by herself and get the hell away from this grey family
Fangirl44 chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Really hope Christian doesn't give up on that kid. Ana does need to get over herself.
Update soon
Christian618 chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Well I forgot about Ana's post partum depression. She needs intervention with that and hopefully give themselves a chance to be a great family.
Foggynights chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Well this is not good at all..
Grey Steele fan chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Oh God such a complicated situation.
I think Ana should be consulted by postpartum depression specialist. And Christian and whole family should stand by her and help her to past these difficult days and not point fingers at her or be judgemental about her.
When Ana will be treated and be normal am sure she will Embrace that baby girl with open arms.
Grace disappointed me in this chapter, her analysis of Ana's condition was so cold & mean. It didn't looked like she was talking about her daugter-in-law who literally brought christian close to his family. She spoke like a jealous woman who couldn't become mother herself so is pointing fingers at Ana who couldn't match up her own high standards.
What is role of Isabella in this story?I DON't like Her closeness to CHRISTIAN
nedbella chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
I can feel Christian's pain...Ana's as well. Oh this poor family, I hope they unite.
shansanchez chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
I can not wait to read more. exciting keeping us on the edge. You are doing a great job.
dawn chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
not Taylor's 'military mask'. It sounds phoney - but the concept is a good one...maybe 'with his military demeanour'.
dawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
good start. 'Will' would be 'will'. No capitalisation.
ABGOD chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
You have a very good story. I hope you post asap the next chapter. I am sure that you are bringing our Ana back... And let see what happen in this family... Congratulations! Very good
1fitgily chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Why didn't Flynn notice all the red flags that Ana is clearly suffering postpartum depression and needs help? That is the true crisis here. Until they figure that out I fear the worst. Ana should never be alone with any child especially Christian's daughter.
Wow! Very intense story. I hope you will continue.
Thank you!
1fitgily chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
I'm not convinced that Ana was truly in a meeting. She's hiding. He should've followed his gut to check on her. I'm seriously concerned about her.

Well, the new revelations surrounding Sara's death sure change things. Can't wait to see what's next!
1fitgily chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
Why is Ana the only one who realizes that she needs help? A normal mother without postpartum depression would be all over that kid like white on rice. Ana needs professional, medical help like yesterday. Why does nobody see this? And don't even get me started on fucking Kate!
Ana is so messed up that she couldn't even think to call the office phone or Taylor when she couldn't reach Christian!
1fitgily chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I hope, in the midst of all this unknown, that Christian can be what Ana needs him to be until she can wrap her very muddled head around it. The fact that she's able to be so far away from Teddy sets alarms off for me. I think Ana's postpartum depression should be on the front burner, before anything else.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »