Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
dawn chapter 2 . 2/11
not Taylor's 'military mask'. It sounds phoney - but the concept is a good one...maybe 'with his military demeanour'.
dawn chapter 1 . 2/11
good start. 'Will' would be 'will'. No capitalisation.
ABGOD chapter 12 . 2/10
You have a very good story. I hope you post asap the next chapter. I am sure that you are bringing our Ana back... And let see what happen in this family... Congratulations! Very good
1fitgily chapter 12 . 2/10
Why didn't Flynn notice all the red flags that Ana is clearly suffering postpartum depression and needs help? That is the true crisis here. Until they figure that out I fear the worst. Ana should never be alone with any child especially Christian's daughter.
Wow! Very intense story. I hope you will continue.
Thank you!
1fitgily chapter 11 . 2/10
I'm not convinced that Ana was truly in a meeting. She's hiding. He should've followed his gut to check on her. I'm seriously concerned about her.

Well, the new revelations surrounding Sara's death sure change things. Can't wait to see what's next!
1fitgily chapter 10 . 2/10
Why is Ana the only one who realizes that she needs help? A normal mother without postpartum depression would be all over that kid like white on rice. Ana needs professional, medical help like yesterday. Why does nobody see this? And don't even get me started on fucking Kate!
Ana is so messed up that she couldn't even think to call the office phone or Taylor when she couldn't reach Christian!
1fitgily chapter 9 . 2/10
I hope, in the midst of all this unknown, that Christian can be what Ana needs him to be until she can wrap her very muddled head around it. The fact that she's able to be so far away from Teddy sets alarms off for me. I think Ana's postpartum depression should be on the front burner, before anything else.
jtracey chapter 12 . 2/9
Not liking Ana to much in this chapter..I still enjoying reading it... Hoping Ana will meet the little girl & fall in love with her & not make CG choose
knightduchess chapter 12 . 2/9
Wow Ana is a real Bitch
A chapter 12 . 2/9
Update soon!
westosobear chapter 12 . 2/9
Wow, I am blown away by this chapter. Please update soon.
romanreader chapter 12 . 2/9
Wow! Stronge chapter
1fitgily chapter 8 . 2/9
Hopefully baby A. won't have to be traumatized too much longer. Glad her caregiver reached out.
1fitgily chapter 7 . 2/9
I'll be the first one in line to punch Kate in the pie hole if she leaked anything to the fucking media!
1fitgily chapter 6 . 2/9
Congrats on your wedding (two years later, LOL)!

Seems like the ball is now moving forward for Christian.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »