Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
Sandee Gee chapter 12 . 2/9
This was a very difficult chapter to digest. Both Christian and Ana are damaged people that cannot or will not allow an understanding between them. Christian is downright headstrong and becoming cruel, while Ana is falling deeper into depression and mental illness.
I agree with Ana that the daughter should NOT live with them. I wish that the DNA test said that the girl was NOT Christian's biological daughter.
1fitgily chapter 3 . 2/9
Such an interesting twist that Christian felt something akin to a friendship with Sara and that she kept in touch with him but withheld the fact that she had his child. And why wouldn't she have contacted him when she fell ill?
I love what you've got going. This is so good!
1fitgily chapter 2 . 2/9
This is so gripping. What a ripple effect for the entire family, staff, and friends!

This is so good. Truly speechless.
1fitgily chapter 1 . 2/9
The intensity you evoke is fierce. Wow - is all I've got! I'm hooked.
nedbella chapter 12 . 2/9
Glad to see you back. That was a heavy chapter. I feel for them both. Poor Ana must be tearing herself up inside over what's going on. I have a feeling that Elena has something to do with Sara's death. Christian did say she hated her. Can't wait for more.
sweetsub75 chapter 12 . 2/8
I truly think she has post part um depression...I don't like her
posses45 chapter 12 . 2/8
I am totally surprised at Ana, she must be suffering from depression. Missed you, just glad to have you back.
Christian618 chapter 12 . 2/8
Well Ana is being very selfish and needs to visit Flynn or someone else to get rid of all those insecurities
Foggynights chapter 12 . 2/8
Well damn ugh...
Carol222 chapter 12 . 2/8
Very good chapter although there are a lot of serious decisions to make. Ana is not thinking clearly about Teddy, the little girl, or about anything right now. She has too many emotional issues to confront. And it won't happen overnight. In a marriage, there is a certain level of maturity and responsibility that partners must expect of each other.
I am proud of Christian for being responsible for Teddy's most basic care, for not considering Teddy's developmental issues a slight on his fatherhood, and for including his little daughter in his life without a second thought. This is what an adult does - make the hard decisions.
I like the the hard issues in this story. Don't worry about pleasing all the reviewers. Predictible stories are boring. Carol
graypearls chapter 12 . 2/8
I also want to thank shansanchez and kristylg23 for reminding you of your commitment. And now, I can pester you as well !

I loved your story from the beginning and am so happy you'll be continuing. This was a hard chapter to read. Ana and CG are really at a crossroad here. So looking forward to your next update.
shansanchez chapter 12 . 2/8
OMG! Did not see that coming. But love the drama, your right was not prepared to hear that Ana does not have a more active role in Teddy's life. Wonder where this will go will CG take Teddy from Ana? Will Ana leave with Teddy. Stay married live separately, divorce, or Ana committed somewhere. So many options. But still feel like CG has broken Ana some how. He has brought all her insecurities to the forefront and I just can't see her overcoming them. I can't wait to read more I love this story soo much. You are awesome.
Wow. I don't like either of them in this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014