Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
1fitgily chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
I'm not convinced that Ana was truly in a meeting. She's hiding. He should've followed his gut to check on her. I'm seriously concerned about her.

Well, the new revelations surrounding Sara's death sure change things. Can't wait to see what's next!
1fitgily chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
Why is Ana the only one who realizes that she needs help? A normal mother without postpartum depression would be all over that kid like white on rice. Ana needs professional, medical help like yesterday. Why does nobody see this? And don't even get me started on fucking Kate!
Ana is so messed up that she couldn't even think to call the office phone or Taylor when she couldn't reach Christian!
1fitgily chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
I hope, in the midst of all this unknown, that Christian can be what Ana needs him to be until she can wrap her very muddled head around it. The fact that she's able to be so far away from Teddy sets alarms off for me. I think Ana's postpartum depression should be on the front burner, before anything else.
jtracey chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Not liking Ana to much in this chapter..I still enjoying reading it... Hoping Ana will meet the little girl & fall in love with her & not make CG choose
knightduchess chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Wow Ana is a real Bitch
A chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Update soon!
westosobear chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Wow, I am blown away by this chapter. Please update soon.
romanreader chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Wow! Stronge chapter
1fitgily chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Hopefully baby A. won't have to be traumatized too much longer. Glad her caregiver reached out.
1fitgily chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I'll be the first one in line to punch Kate in the pie hole if she leaked anything to the fucking media!
1fitgily chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Congrats on your wedding (two years later, LOL)!

Seems like the ball is now moving forward for Christian.
1fitgily chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
At a time in Christian's life when he needs Ana the most, she is not emotionally capable. This is devastating.
So interesting the way he found Flynn. Sara was a for a of good for him. She may have been the one had he been ready.
sweet15012 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Please let the kid not be CG. n that Sara is alive. I think she is trying to get CG back by using this kid. It just happen about 6 months ago for her to go into hiding, just when Ana gave birth. Coinsodence
1fitgily chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
What an ugly tangled web. I'm so glad I'm not Christian right now. LOL
Seriously, great story!
Sandee Gee chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
This was a very difficult chapter to digest. Both Christian and Ana are damaged people that cannot or will not allow an understanding between them. Christian is downright headstrong and becoming cruel, while Ana is falling deeper into depression and mental illness.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »