Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
westosobear chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Wow, I am blown away by this chapter. Please update soon.
romanreader chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Wow! Stronge chapter
1fitgily chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Hopefully baby A. won't have to be traumatized too much longer. Glad her caregiver reached out.
1fitgily chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I'll be the first one in line to punch Kate in the pie hole if she leaked anything to the fucking media!
1fitgily chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Congrats on your wedding (two years later, LOL)!

Seems like the ball is now moving forward for Christian.
1fitgily chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
At a time in Christian's life when he needs Ana the most, she is not emotionally capable. This is devastating.
So interesting the way he found Flynn. Sara was a for a of good for him. She may have been the one had he been ready.
sweet15012 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Please let the kid not be CG. n that Sara is alive. I think she is trying to get CG back by using this kid. It just happen about 6 months ago for her to go into hiding, just when Ana gave birth. Coinsodence
1fitgily chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
What an ugly tangled web. I'm so glad I'm not Christian right now. LOL
Seriously, great story!
Sandee Gee chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
This was a very difficult chapter to digest. Both Christian and Ana are damaged people that cannot or will not allow an understanding between them. Christian is downright headstrong and becoming cruel, while Ana is falling deeper into depression and mental illness.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I agree with Ana that the daughter should NOT live with them. I wish that the DNA test said that the girl was NOT Christian's biological daughter.
1fitgily chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Such an interesting twist that Christian felt something akin to a friendship with Sara and that she kept in touch with him but withheld the fact that she had his child. And why wouldn't she have contacted him when she fell ill?
I love what you've got going. This is so good!
1fitgily chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
This is so gripping. What a ripple effect for the entire family, staff, and friends!

This is so good. Truly speechless.
1fitgily chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
The intensity you evoke is fierce. Wow - is all I've got! I'm hooked.
nedbella chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Glad to see you back. That was a heavy chapter. I feel for them both. Poor Ana must be tearing herself up inside over what's going on. I have a feeling that Elena has something to do with Sara's death. Christian did say she hated her. Can't wait for more.
sweetsub75 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
I truly think she has post part um depression...I don't like her
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »