Reviews for The Forgotten Princess
1fitgily chapter 7 . 2/9
I'll be the first one in line to punch Kate in the pie hole if she leaked anything to the fucking media!
1fitgily chapter 6 . 2/9
Congrats on your wedding (two years later, LOL)!

Seems like the ball is now moving forward for Christian.
1fitgily chapter 5 . 2/9
At a time in Christian's life when he needs Ana the most, she is not emotionally capable. This is devastating.
So interesting the way he found Flynn. Sara was a for a of good for him. She may have been the one had he been ready.
sweet15012 chapter 12 . 2/9
Please let the kid not be CG. n that Sara is alive. I think she is trying to get CG back by using this kid. It just happen about 6 months ago for her to go into hiding, just when Ana gave birth. Coinsodence
1fitgily chapter 4 . 2/9
What an ugly tangled web. I'm so glad I'm not Christian right now. LOL
Seriously, great story!
Sandee Gee chapter 12 . 2/9
This was a very difficult chapter to digest. Both Christian and Ana are damaged people that cannot or will not allow an understanding between them. Christian is downright headstrong and becoming cruel, while Ana is falling deeper into depression and mental illness.
I agree with Ana that the daughter should NOT live with them. I wish that the DNA test said that the girl was NOT Christian's biological daughter.
1fitgily chapter 3 . 2/9
Such an interesting twist that Christian felt something akin to a friendship with Sara and that she kept in touch with him but withheld the fact that she had his child. And why wouldn't she have contacted him when she fell ill?
I love what you've got going. This is so good!
1fitgily chapter 2 . 2/9
This is so gripping. What a ripple effect for the entire family, staff, and friends!

This is so good. Truly speechless.
1fitgily chapter 1 . 2/9
The intensity you evoke is fierce. Wow - is all I've got! I'm hooked.
nedbella chapter 12 . 2/9
Glad to see you back. That was a heavy chapter. I feel for them both. Poor Ana must be tearing herself up inside over what's going on. I have a feeling that Elena has something to do with Sara's death. Christian did say she hated her. Can't wait for more.
sweetsub75 chapter 12 . 2/8
I truly think she has post part um depression...I don't like her
posses45 chapter 12 . 2/8
I am totally surprised at Ana, she must be suffering from depression. Missed you, just glad to have you back.
Christian618 chapter 12 . 2/8
Well Ana is being very selfish and needs to visit Flynn or someone else to get rid of all those insecurities
Foggynights chapter 12 . 2/8