Reviews for Hate That I Love You
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
update soon!
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
wow this was a good chapter also, yes why was Paul there, considering he doesn't want nothing to do with the imprint right, I thought he was going to fight it. We know Leah doesn;'t like Bella. But hey her oppion is just that right. Thank you for sharing this with us, I can't wait to read the updates. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
for me I would of told Paul go ahead an fight the imprint but when she goes back to modeling and moves away again then you will feel it right. For Jacob instead of being so jealous he should ask if they can be friends again right. I think Bella's modeling career is done for now unless they can hide the scars.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
this was a good chapter as well, and yes Bella is right that they don't know about her past and the past is the past, Now for Bella and Jacob to talk things out and I wonder if they would be friends again right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
wow Paul is sure mean to give her a name, at least she was still innocent right. People should get to know each other before they give names right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was different first chapter but a good one. Good for Bella having success for herself in modeling. Now she is back to see her dad I hope everything is going to be okay.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
travis.morrow1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
you should use jared or embry
Beautiful Evil chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
This is a great start to a story and I can't wait to read future chapters!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
a bientot
TheAmazingBookWorm chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Plz update ASAP
ClumsyReader chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
what an idiot!
I can't wait to read more:)
Rozale chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
More please pretty pretty please
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter!
UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D