Reviews for Closet Romantics
Athena121 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome, sweet fic. :)
CalliopeBrown chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I always thought that Castle would handcuff them together and "lose" the key in a future episode, so I really enjoyed this.
suncrest11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I loved it! Hey maybe you should do a story about lanie and javier getting together like the begining of the esplaine. I would love to read that one.
thump chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
so we all know that lanie has commitment issues... but do we know why?
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
great story!
80Cristy1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Esplainie is what changed me from a casual viewer of Castle to an all out fangirl.

I think I have read all your stories about them and I have enjoyed them all.
There is not anything I would change in this story.
Even if this is a one shot, please feel free to refer back to it in future stories.
It's the kind of thing that becomes part of a couples private shorthand, a "remember the time we..." or a special look between them.
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Love Lanier & Esplanie!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Such a great story!

I understand why the show runners are keeping Lanie & Espo apart (can't have everyone paired off at once :P) but that doesn't mean I have to like it!

While feisty Lanie is great I hate the way that they are always fighting so this story put a huge smile on my face!

I loved Castle locking them in the closet (can totally imagine him doing this even at a crime scene!) an the way that they sorted through things was very true to character.

I also loved that at the end they kept their resolution a secret!

Thanks for the entertainment! Really well done :D
Hell-and-bliss chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I can't even believe you mentioned me XD I am honoooooooored and yes, I bet it was fun! To be honest I had several versions about this closet thing, (some really naughty ones actually LOL) but yours is by far the best. I didn't expect to see Castle helping and that was seriously hilarious. I could picture everything and I was laughing like an idiot all alone at home. It was so funny and cute and everything. It could SO happen in the show, if Marlowe actually cared a little more about Esplanie shippers...oh, and if, of course, he had your genius, but he doesn't ; ) you are awesome.

Love your imagination and words, it's so perfect for our perfect Esplanie.

Now about our babies and their relationship. The beginning is hilarious (James Bond and "wake up, Lanie." ahahah they are so cute when they fight.) and then, when Javi is the one starting the talk, awww I love how he's all lost about their relationship because it's just like that, that I picture him and I love how honest he is with her, and how lost she is and damn, they're so complicated but perfect. I blame Lanie for messing with him because he's crazy about her. And you have the best way ever to depict that. I ADORE this part :

""Anyway, I don't back out 'cause to be honest, I don't see how it's possible. F'you really needed to know."
"Just what came to mind first," he shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I figured you should know; now you know. Sucks, maybe, but…when it's you…me saying no isn't really a…realistic option."

and THIS : Forget intoxication; he was drunk on her, and he reciprocated with all the fervor of an alcoholic

Oh my God. Don't do that to me LOL. It is SO...I have no words. That's what I love about them. The way he loves her and can't forget about her and the way she struggles abour her past but doesn't want to lose him. And he's SO in love for staying when he doesn't really have something in return. I just adore them for that, if it's not true love well I don't know what it is.

And I love how she's the one kissing him first after that. Holy shit I need to see that in the show!

It's so perfect. Another masterpiece of yours. And I'm so grateful to you for writing like that and writing on THEM, they mean so muuuuch to me as you know I'm an hopeless juuuunkie! And this one shot is one of my fav ever. Okay I love everything you write but aw this one is too adorbs...thank you again for this :-)

I'm your fan 'til forever but you already know that, right? Oh, and for the record, I may ask for autographs soon lol!