Reviews for The Lost Dragon Slayer
FLJumper2 chapter 1 . 8/2
ive read this before and the sequel. AND I FRICKING LOVE IT. i just read it again. AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ALL OVER AGAIN. i also love the ending a lot, its brilliant !
aslan333 chapter 45 . 8/2
GREAT STORY!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 45 . 7/31
I ship StiCy! I loved this, I cried a few times, and I cracked up a lot. this was amazing. I can't wait to read the sequel
FLJumper2 chapter 16 . 7/31
i remember reading this story and i finally understand why Natsu couldn't pass through the runes (along with Sting in this story) im so dumb xD
Cira Heartfilia chapter 1 . 7/31
wahh I don't want to wait until Natsu gets back!
Cira Heartfilia chapter 5 . 7/31
You made me cry
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 34 . 3/19
SO Rogue is alive,but wait what happen to Yukino if Mira and Rogue are a pair here, and ha Gildart now has a Edo version.
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 33 . 3/19
Phew! So Natsu/Drake didn't kill Jet & Droy.
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 32 . 3/19
I was right!...Wait minute...He kill Jet & Droy!
ChaosMedivalDukemon chapter 30 . 3/19
That is so Natsu, I mean even his sword's name is like Igneel.
Hfkwnvnw chapter 45 . 2/6
Your story is AMAZING! And that's understating it! It was soooooooo good I can't believe you managed to think of something as AWESOME as this! Definitely the best story I have EVER read!
Svane Vulfbad chapter 45 . 2/2
I quite enjoyed the AU elements of this story, all the Dragon Slayers being brothers was pretty well handled. One of my favorite scenes of the story was Rogue and Sting's fight, it was really badass, and I liked how they didn't have any bad-blood, they understood it was to protect the ones they cared for. I liked seeing them coming to that kind of agreement even while fighting in what was basically a war between guilds. Ur being apart of the guild is a nice change of pace, but I don't understand how Gajeel gave her such hell, since she was wizard saint material. I know he activated Dragon Force and all, but it still seemed to me that she should have taken him down easier than she did. You actually made Edolas not suck, hats off to you for that, Natsu's role was awesome, and I loved how much of a badass Edo-Rogue was. The background info of the other guilds and massacres also helps show how much of a bastard the king was. By Miriath's magnificent skull-covered tits them all turning into dragons, and tearing his pathetic dragon apart was delightful, I am glad it did not drag out for fifteen years like in canon.

Normally these reviews I do are several paragraphs, but it's been a while since I read this story, and I really ain't got much to say. I'm not sure when I'll be reading the sequel, but I'll start it sometime, this story has piqued my interest.

Chaos is the only true answer,

-Svane Vulbad

PS: Will the third part of this story be continued, or has it been abandoned? I do not want to read it, if it will no longer receive updates, and be concluded.
This was by far one of the best fanfictions ivd read
Svane Vulfbad chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
What about Tower of Heaven though? Is that really being glossed over? Will it occur in the future?
InflatedChimp chapter 45 . 12/12/2016
Man, I forgot how much I enjoyed this story. Glad I decided to give the series a reread.