Reviews for The Lost Dragon Slayer
CurseofGladstone chapter 16 . 4/30
why cant runes just be smashed? never understood that
owaychan chapter 45 . 4/20
EPICNESS Sooooooooooooooooooooo EPIC I love see this story!
OMFG AHHHHHHHH THAT WAS AWESOME
XxPirate King RogerxX chapter 24 . 4/7
Would have been better if Lucy got the keys and yuokino got the 13th but o well
Rendfire chapter 13 . 3/29
Gotta say that I loved the fight scenes in this chapter but one thing... since Rogue's shadow drive let's him turn into shadow as one of its main benefits, how come he never really used that ability while fighting Sting?
WinxClubRocks101 chapter 7 . 3/22
Just so you know Lucy's last name is not spelt 'Heartphilia' it is spelt 'Heartfilia'. It has an f after the t not a ph.
CptHill chapter 12 . 3/1
Only fanfic which I like StingxLucy as a couple
sorarocks531 chapter 45 . 2/17
THIS WAS AWESOME!
Only confused as too why you didn't include tower of Heaven. Also was Natsu's look in Edolas based off of Haru from Rave? If so I only caught that when the rain washed out the dye in the last chapter.

AMAZING JOB! Now I can continue. TIME TO READ THE SEQUEL!
HolySheet chapter 45 . 1/28
Masterpiece
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
Awesome fight
Angryboy13 chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Poor Sting.
nice story but this is how i would have done it.
Sting drags Natsu to the mission and they stalk the siblings. Elfman goes beast mode and Natsu and Sting save Lissana from getting hit. Fight ensues and Sting tries to protect Mira but gets hit badly by Elfman. Elfman's claw was just above Sting but Natsu pushes him out of the way. The claw slams down on Natsu shocking everyone.
Sting activates dragon force and uses a gigantic White Dragon's holy breath.
Natsu says 'take care of Lissana and Happy for me' just before he fades away he says 'Because I love them'.
Rougish chapter 45 . 10/13/2015
This is the best Nali story I have ever read. At one point I was laughing so hard at another crying so hard. And ..and. there are no more words. This is awesome. I wish Fairy Tail ends in Nali
dreaddragonknight chapter 34 . 9/29/2015
nice, loving what u did here
dreaddragonknight chapter 32 . 9/28/2015
called it
dreaddragonknight chapter 31 . 9/28/2015
interesting what u did with dragon force