Reviews for New Dreams Imagined
goddragonking chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Poetheather1 chapter 53 . 2/16/2014
I really like the way Raina can sort of foretell things. That's pretty cool. And I love her connection to Shepard. That makes everything so much better. Looking forward to more.
Poetheather1 chapter 51 . 2/16/2014
Some really difficult things happen in these stories and it hurts to read sometimes. Well done. That clearly shows that you have made us care about these characters.
boldfullmetal chapter 44 . 1/1/2014
Jesus this chapter was intense. Totally didn't see the whole cheating on your bond mate thing... I feel sad now.
boldfullmetal chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
holy shit! this chapter was FUCKING AMAZING!
boldfullmetal chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
...not gonna bs you but i am really starting to hate how immature Shepard is becoming.
HeartandMind2013 chapter 53 . 4/14/2013
Aww this was just mind blowing. When i was reading the part when Ashley was being drugged and all i knew something was not right from when you first started that little bit with the two of them. Your stories are amazing and the way you handle Elly and Liara just brings a tear to my eye. I litually act everything out lol _ I cannot wait for your next installment and the ending to this chapter:

"What is it honey?" asks Liara.

"Baby," says Raina.

"That's right honey," says Shepard "Auntie Arelia had a baby."

"No." Raina pats Liara's arm. "Baby." She looks right into her mother's eyes.

Liara and Shepard lock eyes and share a great big smile.

Shepard quietly says to her very perceptive daughter, "You just keep that to yourself okay little one? Today is about Auntie Miranda and Arelia and their little baby Shayna okay?"

"Okay Da Da."

I Cannot Wait! :D Amazing job. Keep it up! :)

Co1121 chapter 53 . 3/5/2013
I loved this story! I plan on reading it all again please don't take any of them down! Thanks so much!
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 53 . 2/25/2013
I do love a happy ending.

Though interesting to see what will happen with the elusive niece of the Illusive Man, crazies the both of them.
Madfam chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
Thank u for taking the time to write it
Guest chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
what will happen with scorpion
Scorpio-666 chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
That story had every thing you could want in a story :-)
And I must say you are an exceptional writer :D
robb1068 chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
This story slowly crept up my radar and I went from occasionally reading updates, to reading each update when it came out, to following it and finally favoriting it.

I like that it has been at times a family fluff story and then shifts to a more complex action/drama. The OCs blend in well with the established characters.

The only criticism I could think of (and this is fairly benign) is that occasionally Shepard and Liara seem too quick to think that the other can't accept a new condition about themselves or that they're a burden to the other. But I also understand that the dynamic is created to feed the drama and move the story along, so no worries.

Enjoyable story... Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing!
Skistar chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
What a beautiful ending to an fantastic story! I hope you never ever again doubt your ability to write, because you are truly awesome!

I liked how you concluded the side plot with Jordan and Rajanni. In fact I must admit I am already a bit curious about their continued lives. I could definitely understand Shepard’s reaction when Rajanni showed up and I also loved how Aethyta stood up for her daughter-in-law and granddaughters who were present, remaining suspicious to a possible threat.

A third kid, wonderful! But, other than the possibility of having more children of course, it was like I almost knew this was coming… Don't know if it's just me but, I’m thinking of the meld Liara, Aethyta and Tevos did with Shepard at the hospital. They enter Shepard’s nightmare, and when the scenery changes to Virmire, the mention of Liara seeing Shepard with multiple kids, not just Raina and Mia. Shepard is running with an infant in her arms towards another kid who are both unrecognized to Liara. Well, I actually took for granted that those two kids were their unborn children and Shepard is forced to watch them all die by that red beam of a reaper… So, if I’m about to believe in that vision (or my interpretation of it), there will be at least one more after this one ;) The dying part on the other hand, I don’t want to believe at all…

If I want to come along for the next adventure? - you don’t even have to ask! :) / Skistar
sherryE chapter 53 . 2/18/2013
Outstanding simply outstanding :)