Reviews for Harry's Best Birthday
TyDragon30 chapter 7 . 5/8
would like to read more chapters please
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/25
As it's been a little over 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Padfootette chapter 7 . 2/3
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
RobotUnicorn101 chapter 7 . 1/14
Mo girrl
Psyka chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Wow please update again soon wow
Constance Truggle chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
This is very nicely done so far. I would love to see more of it. Here's hoping for an update, and thanks for what you have already shared.

CT.
Sevvus chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
seriously...jaws music...it works this chapter one he goes to see draco. so well.

update sooon please and thank you
Charlie0925 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
I am LOVING THIS FIC! Awesome writing hon, just wish there was more! ;o)
Cityoflove423 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is the most adorable story I have ever read Harry is so cute and Thor is just amazing with him! It's fantastically written and I hope to read more ️
lance215 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
please! please! i beg you!CONTINUE IT! i really love this fic! they are soo cute! i cant really wait to thor realise his feelings for harry!
hw could you stop from updating for a year!
you are cruel evil! XD
really i love this fic so you have t continue it soon cause i cant wait for it!

kisses!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Okay, I am so hooked to this story I'm basically addicted. I really hope you can continue this story. I'm so in love with- I mean addicted to- I mean... XD Keep up the great work!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Update soon, please!
arwen9117 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Please write more!
Lili chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Keep going!
jgood27 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update