Reviews for Harry's Best Birthday
kirsty21 chapter 7 . 10/3
cool update soon thanks
Reader ZJ chapter 7 . 9/19
I really like should continue this fanfic it fantastic
Demonica-Death chapter 7 . 9/8
Im loving this!
KeegSlytherin chapter 7 . 6/16
Very good story. I hope you get back to it someday!
TopLovin chapter 7 . 5/29
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 3/11
ich mag die ahnung wohin die geschichte f├╝hrt. es ist spannend und ich mag das pairing sehr. lg hayne
kurosakiami01 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
omg you can't let it end there! Such an evil cliffhanger! Cruel, just cruel! Sniff TT-TT

Well, actually, I liked it a lot :) The interactions between Thor and Harry were very cute, even if Thor did act annoying at the beginning... but then, he did act that way in the movie, so...

I really hope you decide to continue this sometime... but if not, it was a nice read all the same :)

Thank you for sharing! :D
Thorilian chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
More please, loved it!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
drat drat drat. you just had to end it there...POUTS :C ) side that point lol) I LOVE LOVE LOVE The story! :D Beg gen you to please counted! TO much fun :D I am usually Loki harry pairing but this is just too cute! :D
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Fucken loki. Ofc he ruins everything but i love loki too but arhhh its good
TyDragon30 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
would like to read more chapters please
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
As it's been a little over 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Padfootette chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
RobotUnicorn101 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Mo girrl
Psyka chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Wow please update again soon wow