Reviews for Aran's Daughter
Mephisto chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
I assume this is the end then? Too bad, this was a really nice series. The fight between garnak and weavel felt maybe a tiny bit innocent (I don't know a better word for it) but otherwise it was great!
michealthehero2013 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This is such a amazing fan fiction, and it's honestly my favorite Metroid Fanfiction, I love the story, the characters, especially Samus Ayame, Anthony, and Ridley, and writing is just brilliant, and I'm really hoping you get to the chance to continue this story soon, because I really want to see what will happen next, and I want to see how it ends. And I really hope Ayame doesn't die, because she's my favorite Metroid fan character and I would really be upset if she dies. So yeah, please get to work on this story again soon when you get the chance, i really want it to continue, and from what I read so far, it's easily a 10 out of 10 for me.
somas35 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
figures you would use miyamotoP
jebbus132 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
This is a great story and all but could you tell me who is Weawel? That name has appeared in almost every metroid fanfic I have read. But I can't find any kind of mention of that name in the games nor the metroid wiki.
Dom380 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
I really like this story, hope you get round to finishing it.
noobheadz chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I just started Reading thi and its AMAZING!
Tigrissa18 chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is a badass story! I like it a lot!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Samus laughing a sight i am never going to see
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awwwwwwwwww i like chapters with happy endings there cute
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
I hope Ayame will beat Ridley.
High Inquisitor Darkblaw chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
OMG, THE NEXT CHAPTER, I AM FREAKING OUT!
Elemental Queen chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for the update!
samusaran101 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
IF YOU DONT CONTINUE THIS STORY I AM GOING TO DIE IN A GUTTER SOMEWHERE INSTEAD OF AYAME! GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I hope Ayame will be alright after kicking Ridley's butt.
Elemental Queen chapter 18 . 6/1/2013