Reviews for The Black Mark
Alexa SixT chapter 7 . 5/1
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Trippin' Pretty chapter 7 . 4/2
Started out amazingly well, can't wait to see what you do with it now that you have a few years away from it and a possibly different perspective on life. Update when you are able...we will be waiting.
upload soon!
eyleenm4 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
I WANT TO READ MOOORE!
Beautiful dreaming warrior chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Update pkease!
HogwartsPrankster chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I've read all of your story's and I think you are an awesome writer. Your fan fiction is amazing. I love this story and I can't wait to read more of it!
Angel chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I am really happy you decided to update
Exams are getting closer, there are projects to passed
But when I read this I became relaxed
So I really am grateful
this is actually the first fic I read for the day :)
JuliaLestrange chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
loving the fic!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
It's brilliant, don't worry about people getting bored with your story, I think it's impossible to get bored with! I'm definitely not bored with it :)
Romantically Distant chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
This story actually surprised me. I am usually not one for the whole Mione as Sirius' twin, but I admit I do like how you are progressing this story. I look forward to the next update
Anne chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Remus' father was a Death Eater and now a spy? Unique!
Hope Elladora is taught occulomency ( sp?) to keep her secrets.
EagleHawk chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I hope things get better for you and AWESOME chapter as always! :)
dancer4813 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I for one really love your story so far! The originality of it is almost refreshing and it's an interesting idea to have Hermione as a "supposed to be bad" person. :) And never say never! ;) I really liked her conversation with John Lupin in this chapter! Can't wait to see what comes next! :)
amrawo chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Great chapter! Loved it! I'm glad she has a contact with the order. Update soon!
insert-calling-here chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Love this story idea! Please update as soon as possible! Also, would it be possible for me to become a character? *hopeful smile*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »