Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Kickass Closer by Harvey Specter
camitake chapter 44 . 1/21
Awwww this is the cutest thing! i cant wait for more!
hikeyosemite chapter 44 . 1/5
I really like that you had Harvey take Aiden to the cemetery. Aiden hugging Harvey when he did was perfect. I also think smashing cupcakes is a adorable tradition!
I enjoyed this chapter. I do think you do well, keeping Harvey in character, especially in the office.
Happy New Year to you.
Prisca512 chapter 43 . 12/12/2013
thanks for the update! I've always loved this story, sorry you lost your way with it for a while-it happens, but I'll always read whatever you post for this series. Who doesn't love Aiden!? He's adorable. thanks for sharing, hope to read more of this 'verse sometime. :-)
Cartlin chapter 32 . 12/10/2013
Guys shouldn't jack off in the shower. It clogs the drains.
Cartlin chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
What kind of parent gets married to someone without making sure their kid is okay with it? Let alone ADOPT the child, without the child's consent!
hikeyosemite chapter 43 . 12/9/2013
I can only imagine how tough it would be to maintain inspiration over a year and 40 chapters. Kudos to you for trying. And, I did enjoy it! I thought it was cute, especially since I'm partial to young Aiden. Your dialogue is still sharp, clever, and truly entertaining.
Thanks for sharing!
music4life6661 chapter 42 . 9/13/2013
I absolutely adore this! Please tell me that there will be more?!
gglver123 chapter 42 . 6/17/2013
Love the story- I've been following for a while. I was just wondering if you were okay and all-you used to update every Wednesday and you haven't updated in nearly two months. I hope all is well :)
Leo6656 chapter 42 . 6/3/2013
Damn. Twenty bucks? Lucky kid. I progressed from a dollar to five dollars.
nyx'godness chapter 42 . 5/17/2013
I found this chapter very funny, and the last line was awesome!
Zzzz chapter 42 . 5/7/2013
Absolutely LOVE your stories, they are very well written. Please continue...

Perhaps you might enjoy writing a chapter where aiden is following in Mike's instead of Harvey's footsteps and gets bullied/suckered into dealing drugs. Just to mix things up a bit, there's plenty of adien fluff. Just a thought if you feel upto it
tiaralshelton chapter 38 . 4/25/2013
So I've been reading chapters here and there and I don't know if you've done this yet, but could you do one where Mike is the one hurt and Harvey and Aiden are both really devistated and have to take care of Mike together?

Pretty please? 8O
hikeyosemite chapter 42 . 4/24/2013
That was seriously cute.
dreamer7773 chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
Great chapters and story! The characters are well written. Love it.
For ideas for you:
Since Aiden did find out about his mom, but he could wonder why Harvey is always "alone" and just wants to see Harvey happy with someone special. And also wonder about Mike too.
Harvey and Mike could get in a fight and Aiden somehow gets them back together.
Harvey has a business meeting out of town so Aiden stays with Mike and finds out about some of Mike's checkered past; trouble happens and Harvey saves the day once again.
Hope these help.
anon chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
what about a one shot of where Aiden is like around 8 and is getting bullied and Harvey finds out and solves the problem and comforts him...