Reviews for Raven of the Night
HappyFeetForever chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
Well done 101! I wish "MyWayWriter" would use your OC as well as Arpheus and Auron but he chose not to, most likely, since its been years, but that doesnt mean you wasted your time at all! I wont steal anything from you but what Im going to make is a fanfic of a fanfic and yours will be included. You could say it will be a "fictional sequel" all about Raven and what occured after the horrible events that took place for her in this story. Even though Warner Bros. owns Happy Feet they will never own Raven because she solely belongs to you alone! Just know that what Im making isnt stealing your character but merely a "fanfictions sequel" and I will remember to credit you for the story and character! Ill also give you a "shout-out" to your wonderful profile! Keep up the great work 101!
LeopardGecko01 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Wow.. Her life is so... sad.. ;(
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
WOW! that was harsh on your character, I hope that she has a great life later.
Bea chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is a great story! You have talent! Your story is well written and I can't wait to read the second chapter. I wonder what Raven will do next? Keep up the good work! It's superb!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
cool fanfic, too bad that her mom died, love the character! Raven 4ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
cool story! thought it would be a guy, but a GIRL, great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love your story, too bad for her mom, i don't think I can handle it.
Something tells me that she's definetly going to win the contest, count on it! :)
Shen's General chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hey there, twinkletoes, I gotta say, this is pretty good. I am also having an OC try out for a spot in What are Friends For. I wish you good luck!
Joei Write chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It seems all the authors agree, the single lines are still the biggest problem you have with this story. I'm sure you remember my last review, so I won't say it again. Just be sure to stay on your toes and take your time.
KevinBlu chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Even though some mistakes were fixed, the main problem of the fic (all the dialogues written in a single paragraph) is still here.

As I said in the review of the old version, it's a very good story, with good character development. Poor little girl! That must be a heck of a way of starting your life.

Raven kind of remind me of myself as a kid. I used to ask a lot of questions, many of them pointless.

Only now I realised that you adress at us as "Honorables judges". Awww!

Well, let me tell you that the I have the honor to say that the honorable KevinBlu is honored that you honored him by honorably honoring him calling him honorable (Da buck did I say?)

DO NOT edit this again, it is not necesary! Only try to split the dialogues in the next chapter, ok?

Great story, keep it up!

Read you soon ;)

KevinBlu
StarSource chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh wow! This is fantastic! I love how personal you get with Raven. I really felt like I know Raven on a deep personal level, but obviously this is only the first chapter. Great character development, so far and great story to go along with it. Can't wait for the rest! ;).