Reviews for APH PruCan Gakuen Hetalia
TheEvilHomestuck chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
OMYGOD THAT WAS THE BEST PRUCAN FANFIC I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFEREEEEEE!
/ThePuddingPrincess
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Ah! I love this story! It was so amazing! Thank you so much for writing it! It was so perfect!
Atlantica chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
And another thing. The mural on Matthew' s ceiling at the school. And all the other pieces of art in this- from the tree to Gilbert's eyes- were all so amazingly described that I wish I was better at art so that I could put those beautiful things to paper. And especially the mural on Matthew's ceiling at the school. My God, th it was in my mind was just- it literally took my breath away. You absolutely just HAVE to take your writing to the next level and go pro with it. You could be known around the world as well known and respected author. Ya know, if your not already. I would give almost anything to meet someone with a skill like yours, it's like nothing I've ever seen before- and this is coming from the girl who is only 15 and has almost read every book in the library. May God bless you and I wish you Dragon's Luck and Fairy's Fourtion.
Atlantica chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I don't rightly know how to react to this, but all I can say is that whatever it is, it's in a good way. Man, this is just like one of the fairytale endings I made for me. My little Mapleberry being mine and mine alone.… And singing…. And laughing.… And smiling…. And…. Happy. *smiles softly, dreamily* Yea, that would be perfect.
kitty chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Wow mate, dra-*looks at Atlantica*…oh my god…she's…crying… My God, mate, you've melted a heart of stone! Seaira never crys-EVER! You've got some real skill, mate.
Atlantica- *sniff sniff* shut up stupid. I'm, not crying, there's something in my eyes irritating them and making them water.
kitty- Sure thing, mate. You just keep tellin' , an' I'll get some tissues.
Lady Queria chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Seriously. Such a good story. Matthew is such a spitfire. The way you write his character is so unique. Have you ay any chance written any other fics in this particular AU?
Miistical chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I just totally loved this. Like, so much you don't even know.
-RMS
15Acesplz chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I love the way you write Matthew. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before, but it's also entirely plausible and interesting as hell. Nice job.
15Acesplz chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I love how you write matthew. it's something I've never seen before, yet entirely plausible and interesting. good job
Lucygrace1025 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love this story and I'm really sad that it's over. This is one of those stories that you wish were real, like they were a full length book that you could by at the store. But I love the fact that it's PruCan!
Also, I love the detail of the story and how you made people truly understand the characters.
This story is one of those beautiful, witty, hard-to-find fanfictions.
Btw, sorry for me being melodramatic, but it's true, so you can't blame me...
insert witty na chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I am so sorry. But I have to comment. This story is great and all but...

"Your soul would probably taste like moose vomit."

You just won a fucking Grammy. I seriously don't give shit right now about the rest of the story. This one fucking line... You need a Nobel Peace Prize. A medal. Something. I am using this in life!

"Hey, -insert stupid/retarded/mean/ comment here-."

"Your soul probably taste like moose vomit."

I am being so legit here. Why are you not being worshipped? Are people feeding you grapes and massaging your feet as we speak? If not, why?
Ischemia chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This is beautiful and witty and so brilliant I can barely stand it! You're a brilliant writer, and I thank you for this lovely story.
Vocio chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Holy Crapola! It was so cute The way Alfred asks for Mattie's advice for their 1st Anniversary I will keep on reading this. Don't worry (*/*)
Deikus-Is-Hellbound chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I LOVE THIS. Lovelovelovelovelovelove

This is my first Prucan fic and glory be to god that it was an awesome (if i may say so myself) one. You had me laughing, nodding in sympathy, and face-palming the whole way through...and Matthew was unbelievably relatable. I must say I am not used to angry, bitter Canada, but I could definitely get used to it. He is so witty too! the part about Arthur's earl Grey had me biting my finger I was laughing so hard. I even stayed up two hours later than normal to read this fic...you are special my friend, I am shocked you dont have more reviews.

If this is what you have for Prucan, I cannot wait to unmask the UsUk one that I should have read first but didn't. I cannot wait to see what you've done with my OTP, and if I could hug you so tight that it would squeeze the creartivity out onto paper, I would, but you know I can't really do that. xD
Demonic Daydreams chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Mein Gott, I love this story, I love your writing style, so much. I absolutely adore how you write Mattie, because I've read too many fics with him being suicidal/cutting, etc. I mean, I don't mind those fics, but they get repetitive.

I read your Gauken UsUk story on dA ((my screen name is Hairbun503)) and I am so glad you're on fanfiction...I find it easier to flip through an author's gallery on here.