Reviews for APH PruCan Gakuen Hetalia
Dani chapter 7 . 9/20
This was probably the best fanfic I've ever read! Thank you for your hard work writing something for others to enjoy! I hope I can write stories people enjoy as much as I enjoyed this one.
Thank you! I love this so much! I had lost hope of finding a new good prucan fanfic. Then I found this! I don't have the words to describe how much I love this! Thank you! You are amazing!
TheEvilHomestuck chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Ah! I love this story! It was so amazing! Thank you so much for writing it! It was so perfect!
Atlantica chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
And another thing. The mural on Matthew' s ceiling at the school. And all the other pieces of art in this- from the tree to Gilbert's eyes- were all so amazingly described that I wish I was better at art so that I could put those beautiful things to paper. And especially the mural on Matthew's ceiling at the school. My God, th it was in my mind was just- it literally took my breath away. You absolutely just HAVE to take your writing to the next level and go pro with it. You could be known around the world as well known and respected author. Ya know, if your not already. I would give almost anything to meet someone with a skill like yours, it's like nothing I've ever seen before- and this is coming from the girl who is only 15 and has almost read every book in the library. May God bless you and I wish you Dragon's Luck and Fairy's Fourtion.
Atlantica chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I don't rightly know how to react to this, but all I can say is that whatever it is, it's in a good way. Man, this is just like one of the fairytale endings I made for me. My little Mapleberry being mine and mine alone.… And singing…. And laughing.… And smiling…. And…. Happy. *smiles softly, dreamily* Yea, that would be perfect.
kitty chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Wow mate, dra-*looks at Atlantica*…oh my god…she's…crying… My God, mate, you've melted a heart of stone! Seaira never crys-EVER! You've got some real skill, mate.
Atlantica- *sniff sniff* shut up stupid. I'm, not crying, there's something in my eyes irritating them and making them water.
kitty- Sure thing, mate. You just keep tellin' , an' I'll get some tissues.
Lady Queria chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Seriously. Such a good story. Matthew is such a spitfire. The way you write his character is so unique. Have you ay any chance written any other fics in this particular AU?
Miistical chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I just totally loved this. Like, so much you don't even know.
15Acesplz chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I love the way you write Matthew. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before, but it's also entirely plausible and interesting as hell. Nice job.
15Acesplz chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I love how you write matthew. it's something I've never seen before, yet entirely plausible and interesting. good job
Lucygrace1025 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I love this story and I'm really sad that it's over. This is one of those stories that you wish were real, like they were a full length book that you could by at the store. But I love the fact that it's PruCan!
Also, I love the detail of the story and how you made people truly understand the characters.
This story is one of those beautiful, witty, hard-to-find fanfictions.
Btw, sorry for me being melodramatic, but it's true, so you can't blame me...
insert witty na chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I am so sorry. But I have to comment. This story is great and all but...

"Your soul would probably taste like moose vomit."

You just won a fucking Grammy. I seriously don't give shit right now about the rest of the story. This one fucking line... You need a Nobel Peace Prize. A medal. Something. I am using this in life!

"Hey, -insert stupid/retarded/mean/ comment here-."

"Your soul probably taste like moose vomit."

I am being so legit here. Why are you not being worshipped? Are people feeding you grapes and massaging your feet as we speak? If not, why?
Ischemia chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
This is beautiful and witty and so brilliant I can barely stand it! You're a brilliant writer, and I thank you for this lovely story.
Vocio chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Holy Crapola! It was so cute The way Alfred asks for Mattie's advice for their 1st Anniversary I will keep on reading this. Don't worry (*/*)