Reviews for Forgiveness Doesn't Come Easy
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great insight. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved this I love the friendship that these two have and this was done so well very true to the show
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love to read this one shot over and over again, I think it's just the Ed/Jules relationship that we don't get to see very often, that I love so much. But every time I read it, one certain things always peaks my interest: Barry the Bastard :P Have you ever considered doing a story or even a one shot on this guy and Jules? I know I loved to read it ;) Just something to consider :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Jules pretty brave to stand up to a pissed off Ed XD
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow! Great post-ep story about Ed's reactions to the meeting with May's Mom. I also liked how you brought his reactions to Jules being shot the couple of years prior as well.
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Watching season one you can see, that Ed and Jules have this great friendship going on, but starting season two it just disappeared, plus Ed wanting Donna to stay on the team... Ehh.. I could never reason that in my head, it is somehow insulting, cause it seemed, like Ed wanted Jules to come back, only because she's family, not cause she's a great team member too... It's weird... Guilt, maybe, but for me it's a little far-fetched...
Maybe the writers just concentrate on Jam (not that I'm complaining), Ed's guilt and angst more... At least we don't have to deal with Greg's insecurities anymore :)

Anyhow, great post-ep story, waiting for Jam :)
sydcasy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOVED IT! :D:D:D
SYuuri chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It's always refreshing to see a well-written Jules and Ed story, mainly because I felt they had such a great friendship at the beginning of the series. I personally always felt their dynamic changed after Jules got shot, then there's the whole Donna thing (pft!). Sometimes I wonder if it's just because the lack of screen time (maybe they're still BFFs offscreen), or what.

Loved that she came to him like that, it reminded me of that scene at the end of Scorpio at the bar when she's waiting for him. So maybe this conversation didn't help Ed to fully overcome his guilt, but it sure helped some. And it's a great way to bridge their (slightly) wilted friendship.

Now what is this problem with Barry the Bastard. You know you can't put it there and hope people wouldn't ask you to elaborate, right? It's an unfinished business that has to be finished at least for the sake of your readers :)
shadowfox8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Perfecto! This was a wonderful Ed and Jules fic. I've always wanted to take a spin on the whole Ed/Jules post her getting shot. Your explanation works for me :) Barry the Bastard? Hmmm... me thinks you could run with that one if you so wished lol. Can't wait for the JAM. You gotta feed my addiction, girl!
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really cute, I love how you addressed the fact that things weren't the same with them after Jules got shot, because I couldn't agree more! Looking foward to the Jam one!
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Perfect! Post-eps are so tricky because you want to keep them canon and not make them hopelessly out of date and wrong the minute the next ep comes out - but at the same time you want to accomplish something and tell a story too. And we all know that we're building to something with Ed here but we're not there yet - so it's even harder. But I think you walked that line perfectly here - I think Jules was the perfect choice and I love that she was able to help and bring him some peace in the moment while at the same time making it clear that it wasn't going to be enough in the long term.
Love how she ambushed him in the locker room and blackmailed him with the threat of Sarge to get him to go with her. Love that they revisited his guilt over her shooting and the absence of the friendship they had before that. Your guilt explanation for him wanting Donna to stay with the team rather than her coming back is the only one that ever made sense to me.
Love that he's been pouting forever because she didn't tell him about Sam - even though he knows logically that she couldn't.
And I love that she has "issues of her own to work on" and I can't wait to see her keep working on those in your jammy post ep!
Well done!
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
As always a beautifully written story. I loved how Jules persuaded Ed she needed to give him a ride home. I thought the idea of the gym was great or venting Ed's frustrations. I'm now rather curious what Barry did...

I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
great and powerful stuff x