Reviews for Caught in the Act of Treachery
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
This sucks. There isn't a real plot consistency. The format is off making it difficult to read. And it seems as if your just adding characters but they're being makes no absolute since. It's like your just trying to mix the characters to call it a xover but not a story. I suggest a rewrite.
luvstwilight4ever chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Great chapter :)
paralighter4ever chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Aww so you ladies are on a hiatus? Take your time! I'll be waiting! :)
Shelbey chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Aww are u going to wright more it is so good
Shelbey chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
hehe i love the book so funny after though with all the talk love it so unique
RockaRosalie chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I love Fred and George
paralighter4ever chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Haha Fred and George are the best! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
CAPTAIN AMERICA ALL THE WAY! HIM BEING A SUPER SOLIDER AND ALL! HE IS SSSSOOOOO HOT!
A tots nerd chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I really like this story, but I HATE batman. He is the stupidest superhero. I just don't like him. I wanna try a suggestion for Mistral's short... Batman and the Joker, adventure, Batman dying with a computer. If you don't do that, then hope you know Dr. Who cause I saw that Sam did some stuff. Eleventh and Tenth. Comedy, banana. HOPE YOU TAKE MY SUGGESTION!
Lilithcase39girl chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
AWESOME
Pissed off dude chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Why? What did I do? Please post it! I was looking forward to this! Thanks for ruining my birthday! :(
Pissed off chick chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Why? What did I do? All r MEAN! Thanks for running my birthday!
paralighter4ever chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
What else next?
paralighter4ever chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
MEEEEEAAAN! :)
Worried Fan chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I think your story is great but can u make the chapters longer. I agree. This wasn't really a big ole chapter, it was a teaser. I still love ur story and stuff, but please don't give us a teaser again. It's annoying.