Reviews for Masks
edwardfiend chapter 6 . 3/24
Great fic!
csfan chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Great ending, you really get Brenda and Fritz.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I see it is complete - so sad - would love to have more! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Oh my god I loved it. I see you that the story is complete.. I was so disappointed because I really enjoyed your writing. I love the conversations they have with each other and too themselves as they both worry about getting hurt. I'm sure if they would have showed more screen time on them moving in together it would have went down just as you wrote it.

I hope you have other stories to write...
Cocobelle chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I am really enjoying this story! Anticipating additional chapters! I really like the part about Fritz knowing he had to tread lightly and take time with Brenda.
csfan chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Finished reading all the chapters. Great job on giving us a clearer picture of how Brenda's previous relationships shaped her and made her so much more wary and careful when starting a new relationship even with someone as great as Fritz is for her. I also loved how you gave us Fritz's thoughts after their night together. He basically decided that he can take anything just to be with her.

Now on to Fritz again, the right man for Brenda! :D I'm glad you're updating so quickly.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Again love the story.. Im hoping there are a lot more chapters to come. I like how you had Brenda examining her feelings for will before excepting the job offer.. This tells me that when her and fritz hook up he has nothing to worry about. I can't wait to read more about them. Keep up with the great writing.
Celcool chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I decided to wait for a few chapters to be posted until I really start reading this. Great insight into Brenda's relationships and how her past experiences influenced her ultimate relationship, when she finally found the right guy for her, Fritz. I loved this first one. I was just thinking the other day how I wanted to read a fanfic regarding Brenda and Fritz's first night together and this one touched upon it a bit at the start which was nice. You're doing a great job with this fic, I only wish you included Fritz a bit in this timeline of Brenda breaking up with Pope and her first marriage, it would be great to know how he came into play during all of this as a co-worker and friend and how he found out about what Brenda was going through while she was with Pope. I remember you already wrote a bit about Brenda/Fritz in the past before they both came to LA in one of the previous fics so... I loved that one. I look forward to reading more chapters when I have the time. Keep up with the great work, very much appreciated that you keep writing Brenda and Fritz. :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Wow, great chapter. It really painted a picture of what a nightmare Brenda's divorce was. No wonder she was so gun shy with poor Fritz! Thanks so much for writing and for updating so quickly.
Labyrinth01 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I am just blown away by this story. You are giving s such great backstory, and I love backstory! Thanks for the frequent updates, and keep them coming!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I just love this story I like all the background you are giving us on Brenda's previous relationships. I hope you have a lot more chapters to write and I hope they come fast...
SunKat chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Yay, you updated this story. I am so enjoying Brenda's backstory. We wouldn't have been able to see it on the closer.

I also enjoyed reading some history on Fritz's first marriage and his pro and con about starting a relationship with Brenda. Plain and simple fact, he wants all of Brenda. Love it!
SunKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I like your concept of showing the very beginning of Brenda and Fritz, and the ending of Brenda and Will. Brenda's excitement and caution at a new relationship with Fritz, and her pain and grief at the ending of her relationship with Will is something that hasn't been explored. I hope you write some more of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
What a great story, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.. I love stories that talk about Brenda/Fritz's past.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Great job! Thank you for continuing this story. Your stories fill in nicely all that was not written into The Closer story line. So much was missed in the Fritz/Brenda relationship over the seven years. Your writing fills it in as as it really would have happened this way. Please continue,and thanks again. :)