Reviews for Defenseless
TrebledWriter chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice job!
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like what you did with the story, especially the part near the beginning, about how much G's touch affected Elphie.
ManeStella chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Well wow. I'm just now getting into the Wicked/Gelphie fandom fully (I've sort of been hanging on the outskirts for awhile) and I'm damn well glad this is the first fic I read.
Louisa17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. That was both beautiful and sexy. You totally made it work though! Awesome writing _
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Like it :D I'm such a sucker for Gelphie, really, but every time I try to write a sex scene, it comes out stupid xDD But this one is really good, and I like the thought behind it, Elphaba not being armed against pleasure ;)
JDHL4EVER chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved it! I've always read fanfictions in which Glinda is being treated like this for ELphaba... it's nice to have a change, specially considering that I am in love with Elphaba and not Glinda. Thanks for this, it was awesome! 3
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You are a literary genius. And I beg you- if you are not already a published author- please, for the betterment of society, BECOME ONE.
...
That is all.
Em chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Yoy don't even know how excited I was when I saw this ! Thanks so much! You didnt disappoint.
guest7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really liked that one and can't wait to read more from you :)