Reviews for Dear FanFiction readers and authors
Cat girl chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Aw Puppy Love has been deleted?! Why why why?! Maybe the Author was loosing enough confidence or maybe they died? Or maybe the story was going against the rules? Who knows! Seamus: I do! Me: You do? Seamus: Yeah! Me: Really? Seamus: Uh..no not really. Me: Figures anyways let this be a lesson Cat09 to you to make sure you continue with your story and never delete it. Now that you know how it feels for us readers if you don't continue. So please go and CONTINUE! Seamus: Yeah! And make me have tons of bags of peanuts in a chapter! Oh oh and maybe a nice hotel room with a giant bird bath or or Mew: Okay Cat girl is out! ( Screen goes black.) Thanks, Cat girl
patient935 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I would love to see a Calico and Tinkles Fic. Tinkles acts like he hates him yet I think he might be the only real friend he has. Though he is punished for it haha.
ShewolfSOS chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
NO! NOT CATS AND DOGS RULES! Why are the stories being deleted? There should be at least a million stories in this Fanfiction archive.
Ps, wolves rule!
I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I've only started reading Cats and Dogs stories, and what I have read is good. I never got the chance to read Puppy Love. Why did they delete the stories? Now those of us that are just now discovering Fanfiction, or just now discovering Cats and Dogs stories will not be able to read them.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
How will we bring back the deleted stories?! WHY ARE THEY BEING DELETED?!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
PS, I am not fat!

LOL
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Now I'm stuck with Diggs, crying on my shoulder.

LOL But poor Diggs.