Reviews for Wanted: College Edition
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
STOP STOPPING
and do you really hate Edward or what!?
flora chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
This is pretty funny! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Please do some more it just can't end it's amazing how about when Claire falls for myrnin and is thinking of breaking up Shane is already cheating on her so they both go their seperate ways ooh
Ps my name is SOBIAxx
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
this is such a weird story, but i kinda like it :)
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
These are some of my fav artists. :) You Rock! Thank you! ;)
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Awww, thank you this is going down as one of my all-time fav fanfiction. :') It was everything I hoped for and better! Also I love how Shane isn't in this once (he's in the pit, isn't he?) And...How the hell did you know I loved Courage the Cowardly Dog?! OMG we're doing it again... :)
flora chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Cool!
flora chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awesome!
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
:) : ) 'Nuff said.

Also:

"Wait you knew about this and you didn't tell me?" Her voice was a screech. "You hid spotters from some of the greatest schools in America and you hid them in Myrnin's closet! What is wrong with you?"
-That isn't something you hear twice. :)
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Lol, AWESOME! :) So sounds like Claire and Myrnin...*pft* How many did he get in that closet?!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! LOVE IT! PLOT GREAT AS WELL AS WRITING!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
OMG, this is hilarious! Seriously, it's just the first chap and I couldn't stop grinning. :D

'Not like he read Twilight, but if I saw him reading them I would report him to Amelie. Those weren't even literature in my eyes. They were best selling firewood.' -Best. Line. Ever. :)

Thank you, it's awesome! :)
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I liked it, no, I LOVE IT! IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SHANE IN IT EVEN BETTER!