Reviews for Daniel Jackson's Godly Secret
ironyheartsap chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
This seems like a cool idea for a fic. Please just don't make it one of those fics where they pretty much keep everything the same and copy the dialogue only changing a little and not changing any plot. So you probably shouldn't start at the beginning of the series but start where this diverges from cannon. Particularly where Daniel's secret of really being Percy Jackson, the demigod son of Poseidon, is revealed. Or where the SGC and the gods and demigods somehow learn of the others existence and possibly have to work together, where inevitably Daniel's identity as Percy is discovered. Basically just where Daniel has to remember embrace his past and godly heritage and maybe tells his friends the truth. You could always put in flashbacks to parts earlier in the series, especially ones that would have been very different with Daniel really as Percy or completely original parts. That's what I think anyway. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for this, it really has a lot of potential. I hope that you do continue this fic and have a chance to update soon!
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Just as long as we can name it the Enterprise.
yukixvongola chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
A next please ? :3
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Cool idea! Hope you write more of it sometime. :)
gediel chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It makes more sense if daniel isnt percy but instead a half blood son of athena. He is blond right? Just change his eyes into grey and you'll be fine.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Please update.
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
No! PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS AMAZING!
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I take it this story is no more? pity. it was a good idea.
Red Jeanie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Grand start, it really has me interested.
BlueMew24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This looks like an intersting story. There aren't enough crossovers of this type. I hope you update soon.
anatol chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i like, it's interesting, a suite if possible.
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice idea, hope you run with it!
deltawaves chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
hey is this story finished, because it is a really good idea and i would like to see it continued.

keep it up

DW
Melanie Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hi! I really like the idea for this story and wait on more chapters :D
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It sounds like a good syoy but please please please do not put him back with annabeth

I would love to see him end up with Vala or Sha're(if he can save her)

If he has to be put with a Demigod could it be Clarisse as I think she would fit in well with the stargate teams