Reviews for The Star Trek Original Series Uchronia
future fries chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
do keep updating this, i really quite like it.
TyazViole chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Fantastis story!
AlexandraGallagher chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Please continue! This is fantastic
ccee633 chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Nice chapter! It seemed a little short though.
justjoe chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Overall an OK chapter. It was quite smart to focus back on Raj & co after the Gorn incident. However, there were a couple of misses here for me. First, none of the "natives" would use flat in the US, they would use apartment. It's a small thing, but it was quite jarring to see/hear language that wouldn't be used by the characters in the show. Secondly, Raj & co were so flat. I didn't see nor feel the characters at all. They seemed like random people off the street. However, Kirk and crew were well done.

Unfortunately, I think that this was the weakest chapter so far. Sorry.
NotJustSomeKindOfNerd chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I hope you write another chapter soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
This sounds beyond interesting. Much better than the summary makes it sound.
ccee633 chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Thanks so much for this new chapter!
It was very good and it only had a few spelling mistakes.
Keep it up!

PS: I can't wait to see what Kirk and the gang are up to!
NotJustSomeKindOfNerd chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
That was great just like the last chapter. I love it when they try to keep to the script especially Sheldon. It was interesting how Leonard kept thinking about what Kirk's next move would be. You picked a great episode for this. This is so much fun since ST and TBBT are two of my favorite things. It's funny how Bernadette has no clue what to say and Penny feels like a geek because she knows too much about ST. Can't wait until your next chapter/episode.
justjoe chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Another fine chapter. Well written, with everyone in character. Frankly, the show hasn't been this entertaining in years. Well done.
ccee633 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
Please don't tell me this is the last chapter!
NotJustSomeKindOfNerd chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
This was fun. I like the gang all trying to fit into their respective positions. I hope you can update soon because I can't wait to see how Leonard does against the Gorn. Clever idea especially using that specific STOS episode.
Elvie Spell chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Another great chapter. Look forward to reading the next one.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Lol, awesome. Boy are they in trouble if Howard's mom shows up. :)
The Arcticourt Spellwright chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
And the plot thickens...
I wonder HOW you will manage to get the two teams out of this one... Especially since this recent development makes it even stickier than you had it before.
Gotta say, I'm glad you're continuing this! :)