Reviews for Warm Winter
Spider London chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yup, you got them right. The different personalities and the relationship
angelronin chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for writing my favorite couple from Kanamemo and yes it need more fics in the fandom. Nice to see the evolution of their first meeting to becoming a couple and kept them IC. Technically they already canon both in the show and the manga I glad there a fic about YumexYuuki.
tuxjim chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good afternoon.

You don't know me (yet), and this is the first time that I've seen or read one of your stories. I just wanted to tell you that this story (Warm Winter) is one of the kind that I like the most and have nothing but favorable reviews and comments about. I have added it to my list of 'favorite'-s and you are now on my list of 'follow'-ed authors.

I wwill be looking for more stories that you have written and, after three stories that I read that I like, will be changing you from my 'follow' list to my 'favorite'-s list.

The story itself was well-written, sweet and tender and emotionally soothing and satisfying to me. A bit of background on me: I am a man in his latter years of life, and whose wife passed from this plane of existance about 6-1/2 years ago and left me more or less emotionally "wrecked". Because of this, any story by any author that I read that eases my heart and mind and makes me feel good is one that I will add to my lists, but I AM more than a bit selective. I generally read a story completely, then look back and 'catch' high points.

But enough about me and my problems...I will be looking for more works from you in the future and hoping that I'll be able to 'upgrade' you soon. And, in case I haven't already said it, thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the world.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Well, well, soldier...

First off: Yes. Yes. Oh God, YES! FINALLY! A YuukixYume fic! (Does a Happy Dance around his PC)

Second: Yup. There needs to be MORE of them in this section! (Drops to the floor and flails his arms around, throwing a picture-perfect fit)

This was sweet. Really, RLY sweet. Like, I think my friggin' tooth aches! DX But that doesn't make this li'l one-shot any less AW3SOME! :D
This was the picture-perfect birth, evolution and pinacle of YuukixYume's relationship. In my head, this is canon. Totally. X3

Thank you SO much for finally giving these two lovebirds the spotlight they so rightfully deserve! :D

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awww this was sweet! I loved it, and yes there is nowhere near enough stuff on this show! It was happy, it was just excellent, nice job!
triplehelixx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You just introduced me to an awesome anime series and a great ship, so thank you! And I love this story!