Reviews for Deep in her heart
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 2/4
Solid start!

I like the characters alot
Scarletleaf66 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Scarletleaf66 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
So sweet! I hope they go on a date! :3
Scarletleaf66 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
"So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling. Life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile and laugh about." Those are some wise words Crow! :3 This was a very sweet chapter! I love it! Great job! KAWAII!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Once again... KAWAII! :D great job! She is opening up to him more!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
KAWAII! :D that was so sweet and cute! Great job!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
She laughed! SHE LAUGHED! XD OMG! hahaha i wonder what her secret is? Great job!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
LOLZ XD "Clever Jack" hahaha! I really loved this chapter! :D Great job!
Scarletleaf66 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Really nice job! :D hahaha Crow IS an idiot XD but that's why i love him! :D
Scarletleaf66 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is a very good chapter! :D It's nice for a change to hear Crow's thoughts! :3 I hope Sherry remembers him!
TheImmortalChicken chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Some of the sentences don't flow rvery well, but otherwise this story is rather enjoyable :D
Marlene101writes chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Oh my god its so cute when Crow is trying to make Sherry to relax and stuff which he (somewhat?) successfully did :) i cant wait to read the other 3 chapters... heh i dont even know if i want to read it now or later...its so amazing ;w;
Marlene101writes chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god i love it! and thanks for creidting me for using my picture as a cover for your story :3
i'll read more of this either now or later...
Preaching Red chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Ooh! ME, I do. Love the sherryxcrow pairing. Not really sure how It originated but I still like it. (Btw, if it happened after the English dub discontinued then I'm sry, but i don't watch the Japanese shows, considering I'm a honky from the US of A and Japan is a magical land far away.)
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Good job on this. I'd love fr you to write another RavenKnightShipping fanfic. :) :D