Reviews for No Turning Back
madame09 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
great story, update soon
Tellsone chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Oh, I loved it. Harvey and Donna are just perfect. Are you going to continue it? I would love to see their wedding, and all the preparatives and the wedding night. It would be so special.
magickell chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Fantastic story, Anya! I hope you keep doing H/D stories as well as ML. You really capture their friendship, sexual tension and love perfectly.
magickell chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
OMG this killed me:

"If it's possible ..." Harvey averted his gaze, arguing with himself if he should tell her. But he knew he needed to tell her, so he gritted his teeth, saying quietly. "Could you please not break my heart?"

I'm so glad to see you write for them as well. You do Mark and Lexie so great that I'm glad you're a Donna/Harvey shipper, too!
bellapaige88 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy ;P

Oh Donna, you couldn’t be more wrong if she tried ... it’s the opposite.

Everyone is a Donna and Harvey Shipper ... I don’t know if they or what there shipper name is.

She kissed him.

First fight ... I shouldn’t be this excited.

‘Safest Place by Leann Rimes’

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" - *chuckles*

Yeah, Jessica is like Harvey’s mum.
bellapaige88 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013

"Of us. Of you." – Aaawwww

Wow, marriage already?

Mike, your mum and dad might get married.

Aaaaawwww

‘I need you by Leann Rimes’
bellapaige88 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
"Hey, I'm Donna. I'm always right." - Loved this line.

And poor little mike sees you two like a mum and dad. No kid wants to know that there parents are actually doing it.
bellapaige88 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Wow
bellapaige88 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
*chuckles*
bellapaige88 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Aaawwww
hikeyosemite chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
LOVED it! Such a satisfying conclusion (though I'm looking forward to the epilogue to come).
"You might not belong to me but I belong to you. With every fiber of my body and heart." -Such an Aww moment. Perfect for a proposal.
Loved the ending with Mike and Harvey banter, reminiscent of their "Beiber fever" conversation.
I, too, am a sucker for a man in a suit and think the world would be a better place if more men dressed like Harvey Specter and Neal Caffrey.
JuhAlves chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
This fic is so good! Congrats! I love Harvey and Donna so much!
Ldyg chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Ohmygosh! So very good! You definitely didn't leave us hanging!:-)

I also love how Harvey came to the realization about Donna. I also really enjoy the mike & harvey interactions-definitely brothers. I like how mike and Rachel are happy to be together. Can not, can not wait for the next chapter or the proposal.

Suffice to say-I really enjoy your fanfics!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Really enjoying this and thank you for keeping the harvey/donna love going until the season starts up again in January. By the wayI think you mean Jessica when you have Jennifer above. :-)
hikeyosemite chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
So glad you've continued the story! This was really great.