Reviews for The Force of Fate
This needs to happen on the show. I WANT YODA TO BE REAL
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
interesting start :)
0009fair chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
ohh I like this ver much. Great idea. Nice to see something different. :)
Alex Thoreau chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
omg yes. I love Yoda and Mrs. F talking to each other. Anyways, can't wait to see more! This is great )
sumaulus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I loved this and the other. I used to be really into Star Wars and I can totally see Bering and Wells work in that universe. I have some ideas about what could happen, but I don't know anything about fic etiquette, so I'll just sit over here quietly excited about all of this. Pete as a Jedi Knight though, that's a scary thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I admit, I was a bit nervous when I heard of a Star-Wars based story coming out, but all that doubt has left after the first sentences! I cannot wait until the next update, I love it! :D
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Well, you know I liked this, Bestie Jaybird! The idea of them being in the Star Wars universe is just way too amusing and I need more of this in my life so I may write versions of this at some point. Not sure. All I know right now is it's awesome. I liked how the Council decided that it was worth letting Artie have two padawans because Pete and Myka working together is just *that* awesome. It would so happen. I want to fangirl about this more but I feel like I haven't slept in like a week. But yeah, awesome job, Bestie!