Reviews for iRun Away
Saphirabrightscale chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Wow it ended really fast, but where is Amy now?
paisley15 chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Wait, it's finished?! Did he stop being friends with Sam and Carly? What about Corey? What happened to her sister's boyfriend?
paisley15 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
I wanna kill that lawyer! Oh, I hope everything ends up okay.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Jackie's words are right.
DonutRain00 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Being Gay IS a sin. No think. We KNOW it is a sin.
paisley15 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Jackie is so adorable! Why can't everybody be as accepting as that little girl!?
Saphirabrightscale chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I liked the first sentence you used in this chapter. "On the road again. Hm hmm hm On the road again." That was from Shrek.
paisley15 chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter!
SirRay chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
This was a nice scene.
paisley15 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Good chapter! I liked the crack on MLK jr.
paisley15 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Sam's comments were totally things that I could just hear her saying! Great job!
paisley15 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Sam! She is irritating me so much! Freddie is irreplacable!
SirRay chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Did a little web search and I just put Hell, Michigan on the list of places I want to go visit.

Las Vegas to Hell is 1972 miles. That “Highway to Hell” would be a good trip, but I hope they don’t have to do a “Bat Out Of Hell” after they get there. Even though they have “No Particular Place to Go” and they have been “Livin’ on a Prayer”, sooner or later, they are going to be “Running On Empty.” So far, it looks like the kids were “Born to Run” so keep them “ On the Road Again”, but try not to put them on the “Road To Nowhere”, and I sure hope they don’t have a “Breakdown” or a “Car Crash” and no one gets "Hurt".

I started planning a cross-country road-trip for my Carly and Freddie for my fanfiction series for their honeymoon. The money, truck, and Airstream travel trailer would have come from their friends and families. Seattle to Arlington National Cemetery where Freddie’s father is buried. Then south to Key West Florida (the sunset their is beautiful) then zig zag back across America to Seattle. Even planned where they would have camp out, sightseeing, and advantages for them along the way.

So “Take It Easy” and let them “Take the Long Way Home” so that they can say “I’ve Been Everywhere”. Maybe they will find “Paradise City” “Up Around the Bend”.
jujusites chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Sorry but you are wrong according to google maps that is the second shortest 1,972 Mi is the shortest and takes 31 hours 2,070 is the second shortest which takes 33 hours. :D
PD31 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Short but... well the subject matter wasn't sweet but it moves things on a little.

Sam was perfectly in character; her first instinct is to put Freddie down and insult him. A nice little look into his psyche and reasoning for leaving too with his apology. Thankfully he seems happier with his new friends and they will hopefully treat him better than the people of Seattle ever did.