Reviews for All the World's a Stage
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 5/23
One thing that always confused me about the episode with the Spot (I think that was what the move set was called) was why Ryoma didn't just put his finger in the loop unser the gut of the racket before doing his twirly whirly spin to get traction.
LovingFanFiction chapter 6 . 5/19
i really like this story! I read it before and i just refound it. id love for you to continue it but i cant post another review for chapter 7 since i already posted one. Also, i think itd be fun if when seigaku runs into hyotei, atobe knows haruto from before. The son/heir of atobe corporation has probably needed a bodyguard in the past and only the best of atobe.
19Teardrop94 chapter 7 . 5/14
I'm dang eager to read more but you haven't updated in a couple years! For the love of God, put up the next chapter! TT Unless you can't then I understand.

-Tear
Nara816 chapter 7 . 5/5
Please update this!
YayNayMayBay chapter 7 . 4/18
Sooo...GOOD!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 3/6
You are such a good writer, I feel like I should just follow you instead of your individual stories. I'm even tempted to get started on teen wolf, just so that I can enjoy your work lol.
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 7 . 3/4
MORE! I WISH TO SEE MIZUKI CRUSHED!
BluePeanutbutter21 chapter 3 . 3/3
Momo looked scandalized and Kaidou hissed. Almost immediately, Akiyama choked on the water he had just taken a sip of, coughing raggedly as he recovered...

yup it's parseltongue alright. Genius for putting that it; I burst out laughing once I read it lol
imjaysong chapter 7 . 2/26
I think this is either my fave or second favorite out of your stories.. It's always hard to tell since All of your stories are awesome/amazing... LOL
But I love harry's interactions with everyone (Which can be said for the main character in all your stories... LOL)
I'm really looking forward to more ... Haruto-Mizuki Bon- *Cough* Threatening *Cough* -ding time.

... So as I've said before (probably) Im leaving a review on my way out... Again... Why do you have so many incredible stories? I'm like "WOW! COOL! WHAZAM!" to all your stories... Helpful and appreciated reviews? Whats that? XD
The King in White chapter 7 . 2/24
I've never even peeked at Prince of Tennis before, but yet again, your work is simply astounding.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 7 . 2/17
Aww I like how Fujis protective of Harry, if this was slash it would be way better, but it's probably not gonna be, buts it's really good and you should update!
xBud chapter 7 . 2/17
I absolutely love this!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 7 . 1/23
Le sigh. I was ever so frustrated when I realized that you hadn't updated this story in two years. I usually try to avoid fics like that as I always end up so disappointed to get involved with the storyline only for it to come to a abrupt end ):
iciclefangAJ chapter 7 . 1/18
Use your God damn Fuji power straight from Mount Fuji!
VanriddleZ chapter 7 . 1/17
I really enjoy your story is very entertaining and really fun scenes where they make jokes. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to more chapters.
I am a fan of crossovers, especially those involving Harry Potter world.

(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not at all good in that language)