Reviews for All the World's a Stage
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 3/6
You are such a good writer, I feel like I should just follow you instead of your individual stories. I'm even tempted to get started on teen wolf, just so that I can enjoy your work lol.
InsanityPushedMeOffTheEdge chapter 7 . 3/4
MORE! I WISH TO SEE MIZUKI CRUSHED!
BluePeanutbutter21 chapter 3 . 3/3
Momo looked scandalized and Kaidou hissed. Almost immediately, Akiyama choked on the water he had just taken a sip of, coughing raggedly as he recovered...

yup it's parseltongue alright. Genius for putting that it; I burst out laughing once I read it lol
imjaysong chapter 7 . 2/26
I think this is either my fave or second favorite out of your stories.. It's always hard to tell since All of your stories are awesome/amazing... LOL
But I love harry's interactions with everyone (Which can be said for the main character in all your stories... LOL)
I'm really looking forward to more ... Haruto-Mizuki Bon- *Cough* Threatening *Cough* -ding time.

... So as I've said before (probably) Im leaving a review on my way out... Again... Why do you have so many incredible stories? I'm like "WOW! COOL! WHAZAM!" to all your stories... Helpful and appreciated reviews? Whats that? XD
The King in White chapter 7 . 2/24
I've never even peeked at Prince of Tennis before, but yet again, your work is simply astounding.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 7 . 2/17
Aww I like how Fujis protective of Harry, if this was slash it would be way better, but it's probably not gonna be, buts it's really good and you should update!
xBud chapter 7 . 2/17
I absolutely love this!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 7 . 1/23
Le sigh. I was ever so frustrated when I realized that you hadn't updated this story in two years. I usually try to avoid fics like that as I always end up so disappointed to get involved with the storyline only for it to come to a abrupt end ):
iciclefangAJ chapter 7 . 1/18
Use your God damn Fuji power straight from Mount Fuji!
VanriddleZ chapter 7 . 1/17
I really enjoy your story is very entertaining and really fun scenes where they make jokes. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to more chapters.
I am a fan of crossovers, especially those involving Harry Potter world.

(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not at all good in that language)
grote.grutjes chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Great, great, great. Couldn't stop reading even though i m dead tired.
LOW59 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Very good !
(And very funny to read )

I didn't read the manga so I cannot have an opinion on this part of your work (except that I want to read it now ) but for the harry potter character it is very good (and the slow rising tension about his cover being discovered by the other players is very good ;) )

For now everything is very good ;)
Maybe have harry share a little bit of his past (maybe being seen as the boy who lived thing and not as just harry potter) with another person (the brother from the other school maybe ?)
I don't know

Please continue ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZzz
FireAndPowder chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I love this so much! You make the crossover believable and the characters' development is amazing to witness. I really hope you continue with this; I can't wait to see where you take this!