Reviews for All the World's a Stage
AnnElfwind chapter 7 . 8/9
I have to say I'm absolutely in love with this fic! And I'm so glad you are not making Sakuno a major character. I don'T like her and I never will. I'm looking forward to Fuji destroying Mizuki.
HOpe you update soon. :)
Magnolia C chapter 3 . 7/27
Oh you're brilliant. Wish this was a prank the actually happened in real life!
JWang chapter 7 . 7/15
cool, very good fanfic, please update
Moon Kingdom chapter 7 . 6/24
A very wonderful story. I know it been about two or more years since you last updated but I hope you can continue on writing this wonderful story as I can't wait to read how the plot develops and find out how it ends as well.
Lulumo chapter 7 . 6/23
This is great, tho I kinda wish little more Harry's action as master of death, like more dangerous kidnap or assassion plans or something... but then again this world is purely slice of life without any supernatural... so there won't probably be much action..
Jasmine chapter 7 . 5/21
OMG, their needs to be more chapters. :) i love this story
StiriSyrene chapter 7 . 5/20
Are you going to continue this fic?
marsilea2510 chapter 7 . 5/19
love it, the idea is good your writing style is also enjoyable, please continue...
ImpsDream chapter 7 . 5/17
I love your stories, I really do, and I love this one. But you never seem to finish them.
yuki chapter 1 . 5/10
Can't wait for the next chapter
RevivemySoul chapter 7 . 4/28
I'm so sad because it's been years but this is the only place where I can read AMAZING BAMF COOL JUST GENERALLY BORDERLINE GARY SUE BUT NOT THERE YET GOOD MOD HARRY POTTER CROSSOVERS!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/21
Fuck YES! Mizuki is going to be utterly obliterated. I need the next chapter, like right now. This story is just so damn GOOD!

Also what are the potential pairings if there are any?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 4/21
Vile beasties but lord are they good for pranks the whacky birds. Oh man, I was laughing through this whole chapter, that prank is beautiful!
Please dont stop!
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 7 . 2/28
miss this. wish you'd continue.