Reviews for Pack Wars
PsychoticGirl chapter 2 . 3/11
Yay! I am so sick and tired of imagining what would happen after book 3. I am still in denial that Ms Barnes would leave it hanging like that! Thank goodness for FF and fiction like yours, and I have to say I thought the same way too about Bryn coming of age and a certain wolf (though I think how things will go is up to her ultimately and I'm still left scratching my neck over what Sora had said).
Koto chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Please Update Soon! :)
Cammie-london chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Cool! I I flora say a nice beginning but I hope you have more
Koto chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I'm so happy you updated! Please update soon! :)
Wolf's Desire chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Omg you have to continue this story, this is perfection in my eyes and its killing me there's not more to read. Please write more soon .
Koto chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Please update soon! :)
lucky15371 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
please update
linkkinparkk chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I need this to continue so badly. The fact there won't be a forth book after that crazy cliffhanger is killing me, although I completely understand respect the logic behind it (like I respect Merlin going out on a high and not getting dragged out). There are some stories that need to be left to the imagination with loose ends (like, in my opinion, Twilight) but the Raised by Wolves series is not one. Not when I desperately wanted Bryn to become a werewolf too.

Anyway, this is suspenseful and mysterious and perfect. A good, strong opening. I see you haven't updated for a while so I'm going to pour praise on your head until you do. This is amazing, please, please continue. Hopefully (upon rereading the series) I'll get a fanfic going to. We need to explore this world more. Let's do this!
Koto chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Did she die or is she gonna change? Update