Reviews for Anniversary
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
please update! this is a AMAZING story!
anaklusmos26 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
AHHHH OMG EMMAS GONNA FLIP! Love this story! UPDATE!
BostonBruinsRule chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON! I LOOOOOOOVE UR STORY!
Dess4ever chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
loved this chapter! especially the parts with darcy and Cassidy, they were HILARIOUS!
JessDarcy4evah chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
lol! pleas keep updating! it's an amazing story!
The One You Never Suspected chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Yay! I am so glad that they made up. I hope Stewart is okay!

Ky
JessDarcy4ever chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
that was amazing! loved the cliff hanger!
please update again!
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
And to make it clear,in my last review when I said that he was trying to get flowere for his sister that Stewart was trying to get flowers for Darcy's sister.
mdbc fan chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I liked this chapter! Poor Stewart. Gosh Darcy,be more sensitive. He was trying to get flowers for his sister.
The One You Never Suspected chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
This was a really good chapter! I really liked it! Darcy and Cassidy are hilarious. Definitely one of my favorite brotps in the series.

Can't wait for more!

Ky
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
surprised l8r!
blueice2449 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Emma's POV

"So who wants punch?" Ethan asked. I felt punched.

That would be so funny!
AlaTheBookWorm chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
OK THANK YOU
Truth be told, I hated writing in that text. The improper english was killing me. I mean when I write I always make sure I'm didn't do anything wrong as far as grammar goes (even though I still suck at it) This was killing me. Why write it? To be more realistic. Most people I know who text, text like this so themore realistic the better. ;) Still, I hate writing like that. I also wrote this 3 days ago so my head is like 'what?' I would have uploaded sooner, but I had no internet. I was dying! (Sorry about all the dying exageration ;)) I also forgot to say that if I do make this story longer you guys are gonna have to help me with this. I'm running out of ideas, yet I still have ideas to make it longer. Gosh, longest reveiw ever.
mdbc fan chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
I don't really mind when she knows about their suprise but I do have a request. Can you please tell us what Stewart was trying to do that made him break his arm? Lol,I' m just curious.