Reviews for Walks in the Forest and Birthday Surprises
Jillian chapter 1 . 1/30
Ahhhh! *squeals* Teddy and Vic are sooo cute! : ) -Jillian
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Pleaase write another chappie... How she woos him n finally tells him.. Pleaassee.. I luv the way u ve characterisd vic! U r simply amazing!
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ah I thought they were gonna kiss, but obviously they didn't cause in TATA they disny but it was so cute and I was smiling the whole time
huntressed chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this one shot :"
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love it. They do end up together, right?
-Cam
owlcity2013 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Uh-oh. Cue: determined, part veela, part werewolf, Weasley tempered, VICTOIRE!
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A sequel! I couldn't even guess if Teddy liked her back! And Vic is so cute in this one. I really liked it.
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Don't stop here, fellow nerdfighter! Don't leave me hanging like this!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow, sooo good!
xSuperNovax chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I LOVED IT! Amazing!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Okay, this was just too fricken adorable, I am off to read Try and tri again and Lunch dates and sneak-o-skopes and probably most of everything else you've read. And I'm doing it RIGHT NOW!
Wayne chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great story as always! :) Just a curious question but, ah, do you happen to watch John Green's videos because I noticed your use of "DFTBA". :)
Infinity Lily chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome you should write one about the date and Vic kissing him too. Please update Try and Tri again soon!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awe! That was a really good one shot! I like how it was changed to first person. (: could you do another oneshot when Vic kisses teddy? Please! (: If you do, thank youuu! (:
TedandVic4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ahahaha love it! And this is why I love Teddy and Vic. Thanks for the extra treat.