Reviews for Sam Winchester is a Red Headed Woman
RTVfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awesome premise, with hilarious writing that has everyone stay in character. I wish you had made this longer though! I think you should have had Sam and Willow sweat it out a bit in their new bodies while they get into various wacky situations before swapping them back.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Heeeee! This was strangely believable :-)
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That is freaking hilarious! I wish they had really done that!
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Most interesting. I enjoyed that.
Citrusuniverse chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awesome. so awesome. you had me at monster std and Willow's inner heterosexual man. this was so funny. *begging, on floor* would it be too much to ask for a second part? perhaps where they meet up?
dreameralways chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This gave me a really good laugh. Thanks for writing it.
paili-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love it, and hope you either continue it OR do a sequel. If you do a sequel how about Sam and Willow (as well as maybe Dean and Buffy) encounter the man-woman they spent an entire morning looking like each other. *lol* id love to see how THAT goes over.
Poppie chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha, love this story!
renaid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Poor Sam! What did he ever do to deserve that?

Terribly, terribly funny, especially Buffy waking up to Willow's woody pressed into her bottom.
Jazzibear chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh, what fun! Very good indeed! There’s not a word out of place.

I have a tiny regret, though (by no means a criticism): I should love to read a paragraph about Will’s restoration to normality, complete with tart comments from Buffy. The story’s not quite symmetrical as it is.

Oh! And there could be another episode in which Dean and Sam encounter Buffy and Willow, and bemused recognition ensues. Just a thought.