Reviews for Tutoring
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is not a pairing that I've read before. Its interesting but admittedly not one im fond of. I guess because I see Padma as an innocent person and Crabbe as a hulking man which makes ir, in my head seem borderline paedophilic. anyway, pairings aside, this was really well written and interesting to see something about Crabbe. Great job!
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is so sweet. I love that you've actually shown a human component to one of the characters who wasn't really developed beyond being one of the Slytherin minions.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like the opening paragraph and I like your description of her. As usual, your SPaG is faultless.
AmzyD chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is so adorable! Especially for someone like Vincent, it suited him so well and you portrayed them both perfectly.
glowing neon chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow, having fun there Padma? I can totally see Crabbe doing this . Just one spelling/grammar issue I found - "skepsis" in the seventh paragraph should be "skepticism". This flows nicely, well done.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Vincent really is stupid :p Poor Padma, trying to be helpful... It's well written and interesting. I never heard of this pairing before so that's an interesting discovery.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Crabbe and Padma... I can honestly say I've never thought about that pairing before. This was a rather interesting fic, I think both of them were in character. Good job!
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow. Was I actually feeling... Sorry for Crabbe? O.o Until the ending... You wrote him and Padma really well. It was interesting to read this. I enjoyed seeing the personalties you gave to these two characters. We already know a bit about them but seeing minor characters expanded on is something I always love to see. But only if it's done well... I glad you made this believable.

Overall, well done!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You've done a really good job writing Vincent and Padma! It's a pretty rare pairing - not that I'm one to talk - and I think you pulled it off quite well. I can definitely picture Padma being surprised that Vincent wanted tutoring in Charms, and I love her reaction to him near the end as well. You've given both of them very good characterizations that fit in with what we know of them from canon, yet you've also expanded on their personalities, which is really cool. I can definitely picture Vincent lusting over Padma - after all, Dean mentions in GOF that Padma and Parvati are the best-looking girls in the year. I like how he was worried to tell Draco and Gregory because Padma isn't a Slytherin as well. You've actually made me feel sympathetic for Vincent here, and usually I don't like him as a character. SPaG was good also, I didn't notice any errors. Nice work!
alicenotinwonderland chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've never read a Crabbe story before so this was new for me. I definitely found it different and I think you did a great job of giving Crabbe some personality. He's eager to get her to know him but he hasn't got a clue how to go about it! Padma's disdain was nicely done too.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Haha, I really liked your portrayal of Crabbe in this - it's a great combination between hilarious and stupid. Well done! One thing... what does "sepsis" mean, because I'm pretty sure you meant "skepticism" or something along those lines... :)
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Crabbe is completely clueless. But that's a good thing, because really, that's one of his main character traits. I also think the way that he only half listens is very in character.
00982374-deactivated chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Crabbe is completely clueless. But that's a good thing, because really, that's one of his main character traits. The ending really made me feel like facedesking, uhm, Crabbe is an idiot. *sighs*. On the other hand, I love your characterization of Padma was wonderful, I could just imagine her disgust at the end. Gorgeous job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aww cute! One thing,

"look of sepsis"
Did you mean to say 'sepsis'? If so could you explain it? my understanding of the word is that its a bacterial infection, so im a tad confused :)

This wascadorable. Crabbe, merlin help me, was actually so sweet. It was adorable.
Awesome job :)
lowi chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Aww! ...though I don't know if this really is cute, but I did think it was. ;) it was also a nice insight to Crabbe's character - at least I have read very few stories featuring him as the main character. Anyway, I think you did an absolutely wonderful work writing him, as well as Padma!