Reviews for Secret and Shelter
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow. This was a beautiful first fic for the Grisha trilogy :D You carried across the style of the "Before and After" very well, and Mal & Alina's relationship is beautifully written as well. I love the descriptions and your attention to detail that makes the scene more vivid and believable :D

GREAT JOB! :D
Vindictev chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved it. Thanks for writing this!
DesertPaint chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Nice oneshot, very interesting. I like how she doesnt know what the drawing is of, it's such an interesting idea, and makes it all the more mysterious when you never explain it. Love Shadow and Bone, but its the Darkling for me 3
Bookboom chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was so sweet! I hope you write some more stuff for the Grisha trilogy.
monkey87 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really enjoyed this Malina one-shot :) You're writing is ipeccable! If it's possible, can you write more Malina stories? I have finished Shadow & Bone and have read it multiple times. But waiting until June for the second installment is just to long. I'm very impatient when it comes to waiting for the next book in a series I love, but what can I say? It's just to long a wait for more Malina.
Sunahu chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
A great first story to be added to the Grisha Trilogy, I only hope I can match up to it.
I love the narrative, its just one of those that pull at your heartstrings and feel for the characters and there were many clever things you did that made me smile.

Lovely indeed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
oh my god first fanfic about the grisha series! i really liked it!
Fuhrer Fettt chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I loved this. Absolutely brilliant.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Man, I can't believe there aren't more stories for this series. It's such an easy series for plotbunnies! This made me smile and I really like how you interlaced the real story into your own, very clever.
Steph chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww, so cute! Still prefer the Darkling and Alina, though...
SmarticleParticle chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story was beautifully written, and I think you captured the smooth style of the "Before/After" sections perfectly. I love how you described the shadows and Alina's fear of them, which obviously becomes significant in the actual story, and the way you slipped in the "gathering dark" phrase. Very nice. ;) I think there should be way more fanfiction for this book, but I reckon it's going to become very popular soon. :) My one question: is this set before or after they were tested for Grisha powers? I'm going to guess after, due to the circles under Alina's eyes. ;)