Reviews for Iruka's Contribution
momocolady chapter 1 . 8/28
good story
odd one out chapter 1 . 5/16
Btw, I didn't get to finish your story. I just skimmed through it when I reached more than halfway. I've nothing against your writing style, just the content. You can just delete or ignore my reviews, but I hope you thought it through.
odd one out chapter 1 . 5/16
I might be the only one who doesn't like this. I don't see where the Will of Fire (everyone is family, no one gets left behind...'those who leave their friends are worse than scum' type of mentality) comes to play. You're all about professionalism that you believe it's only theory and practicals that are taught at the academy. Iruka's become very professional to the point that he's robotic, doesn't go through his turning point (and I think Naruto, the series, is all about changes that people undergo - what causes them and how it affects others), and doesn't become the father figure Naruto needs.

The team groupings are understandable though and also interesting. I am with others in saying that I'm curious about Kurenai's team. However, it's still iffy how everything just seems to go too perfectly, as if Hinata wouldn't go deaf from having both Naruto and Kiba in her team (and I'd say: poor dogs... Kakashi's dogs are. You know how sensitive a dog's hearing is.) Real growth happens when people learn. And people learn by experiencing/making mistakes.

I just feel like the whole point of the manga/animé is lost when you changed one seemingly small character. But Iruka's more than that.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow if this story was fleshed out it could be great.
Disturbedhrt chapter 1 . 1/25
Should be made in to a major story great quick read
musme chapter 1 . 1/3
I like it
silverseed chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I completely agree that that is what would have happened, though I am somewhat curious as to what was of Sasuke's team. I was half-expecting him to interrupt team seven's training sessions with challenges to Naruto for the number one spot. I think your characterization was spot-on, and the idea itself was very interesting. Great work!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
awesome~!
Ankreiyas chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I will admit it...i squealed at the end of this fic. AWESOME! I love the idea
zhoover chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Please do more of this. This is to good to be a one-shot
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love how Iruka Umino was able to be a professional and teach each student equally. Love how she brought out each skill they had and gave them the foundation of being good ninjas! POST MORE ASAP!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I love the differences between this version and th eoriginal ;)
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
A wonderful one-shot! I love see Naruto actually learn and become a better shinobi.
chubbysquirrel132 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I kept expecting Iruka to break out into song singing I'll Make a Man Out of You. This was a well written story and I enjoyed reading it. Good job.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I hope you update again and soon i think this would be a great story to write more. Love the idea and think it be neat if Naruto would learn faster with team who likes him from the start.