Reviews for The Force Is a Funny Thing
PLZ PLZ UPDATE
Please finish. This is a great story and one I can't wait to finish. Thanks.
JaDe In NighT chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Why the hell is this fic dead
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Whats the end?
Soka and Ani chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Is there anyway that your going to continue this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
I know it's been like three years but I LOVE this story and I really don't want it to end like this. Please continue to write this or publish what has been written.
Lunary chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
FireUpTheIQ chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I really hope u continue this. Its really interesting and I live crack ships. Do you have a specific pairing for this fix or no?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
update update update !
tomxdougluver14 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Hahaha the SkyGuy joke is funny :) Post more funny fic
Roque Amadi chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Woohoo, an update! I really want to see where this story goes, please write more soon!
The bond is interesting! I wonder why that happened. And I wonder what happened to Ahsoka! Sith interference, maybe? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Ahsoka Bonteri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hey. I wouldn't throw Anakin out just yet as an annoying character. I mean...He was a slave for the first 9 years of his life, his mother died in his arms, the council shit on him anytime they could AND after all he's done for the jedi order they still didn't trust him, he's seen many friends die in the battle field, he lost Ahsoka because of the Jedi council, for a while there he believed Padme was in love with clovis again, and Palpatine was the only person to really encourage Anakin when everyone was like "You immature brat." Of course he was going to change...just wanted to say that.
Jedarth chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This is such a good fic. You are 100% right about your observation of star wars, poor Obi wan. :-). This is really well written so far and can't wait for the next chapter to come up.
RKF22 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
well done excellant a obu-wan ashoka bond very interesting cant wait for more
Brightknight chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Very very interesting plot. Ahsoka and Obi-Wan bonded, wow. Can't wait for your next Update.