Reviews for The Force Is a Funny Thing
update update update !
tomxdougluver14 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Hahaha the SkyGuy joke is funny :) Post more funny fic
Roque Amadi chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Woohoo, an update! I really want to see where this story goes, please write more soon!
The bond is interesting! I wonder why that happened. And I wonder what happened to Ahsoka! Sith interference, maybe? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Ahsoka Bonteri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hey. I wouldn't throw Anakin out just yet as an annoying character. I mean...He was a slave for the first 9 years of his life, his mother died in his arms, the council shit on him anytime they could AND after all he's done for the jedi order they still didn't trust him, he's seen many friends die in the battle field, he lost Ahsoka because of the Jedi council, for a while there he believed Padme was in love with clovis again, and Palpatine was the only person to really encourage Anakin when everyone was like "You immature brat." Of course he was going to change...just wanted to say that.
Jedarth chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This is such a good fic. You are 100% right about your observation of star wars, poor Obi wan. :-). This is really well written so far and can't wait for the next chapter to come up.
RKF22 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
well done excellant a obu-wan ashoka bond very interesting cant wait for more
Brightknight chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Very very interesting plot. Ahsoka and Obi-Wan bonded, wow. Can't wait for your next Update.
Fan or Follower chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I agree with your opinion.
Everything about Anakin aggravates me, he did not deserve all the praise he got during the Clone Wars.
Brightknight chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was exiting. My favorite Jedi, padawan and senator all in one story, great. And I do agree on Anakin. Please update this is a promising start.
Roque Amadi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow... so many things I love about this.
First of all, I totally agree with you. I also somewhat abstractly think it's hilarious how much us SW fic writers love to bitch about our own fandom. But it's true! It is so flawed but loveable at the same time.
With what you were saying about the age discrepancies in the clone wars - YES! I don't know what is going on there, but one minute Ahsoka is like ten years old, and then she's suddenly seventeen or eighteen. Oh well, what the hell? One more plot hole won't hurt anyone... :p And there are SO MANY reasons why there should be more Obi/Ahsoka fics! Not least because she one of perhaps five female characters remotely available to him in the whole EU, and the only one of those that's not horribly overdone in fanfiction.
I think it's awesome that you plan to ignore Anakin turning evil, sounds like a good idea.
As for the chapter itself - brilliant! It has all my favourite things for fanfiction - dramatic medical emergencies, IC characters, sexy calm collected Obi-Wan, panicky erratic Anakin... Can't wait to see an update! I hope it doesn't take you long!
Tilaliastorm chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Continue this or die.
(or don't continue it and live, but that would make me sad :'(
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Umm, wow I've never really thought of pairing Obi-Wan and Ahsoka together because of the age difference, but this has really intrigued me. I'd love to read more of the story and hope you update!
jedigrant2000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
hay, I like this AU at the beginning made me giggle, and i agree on a lot of your points. great story nice plot line. good job :) jeidgrant2000 out
jedigrant2000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
jhgsdfj,bnaskjhasdxbc LOVE THIS! please post more:)
RKF22 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
great start very intresting i am liking it cant wait for more