Reviews for Room 217 (12th Precinct Castle Halloween FanFic Competition)
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Good story! I liked the haunted hotel concept and Beckett's comeback at the end. Fun!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ha, I loved this. I can see Castle doing something like this - dragging Kate to some ominous hotel for a Halloween party just because it references a Stephen King novel. Just imagine if there had been a real murder in the house while they were there - his excitement about it would have been HUGE! I really liked that Kate conspired with the hotel to do something for him - it shows her love for him. Really good!
Also the cleaning up part of the cherry syrup...hmmhmmm. ;)
Last line was perfect, "What I believe," Kate said, "is that from now on, I get to pick our vacations."
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
GAH!
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha That was so fun! I don't like scary stuff, so I'd never stay somewhere that was haunted...bc I do believe in ghosts! But it seemed like an awesome place to stay at. Oh, and I LOVED Kate's costume! A nod to Stana's tweet ! ;)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ha, Kate Warne - someone was taking note of Stana's tweets :)
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Lots of references to other stuff...that part seemed very Castle/Beckett.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
An over the top, Halloween weekend getaway? Awesome! Just like Castle to find such an event, and clever of Kate to set him up with the "blood". You played into their characters well. Nice work, thank you :)
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Great job!
It was funny! Liked seeing Kate pulling a fast one on him. Loved that you added a haunted element! That's the spirit of Halloween. Pun intended ;)
BobbingforApples chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sweet, clowns are creepy and the haunted piano was a nice touch. Cherry syrup as fake blood I liked that.
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Alllll the feeeels! :) I really, really love that Kate set him up. Awesome!
dtrekker chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
brilliant! so many creepy references!
but the Carrie moment got me back to the auction after they were dancing...parallels! again, brilliant!
but the piano! i didnt see that one coming! ;)
A
Slm93 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Loved it

S x
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was a fun read, with just the right amount of creepiness :-) The dialogue was perfect.