Reviews for Waka's Back Story
KonekoYoukai chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Awwww, you dropped it after a cliffie! At least tell me more, pleaaase? *uses Bloom on you*
baka-neko-fan chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
"I don't know. Ask the millions of fans who decided that Shiranui is completely different from Amaterasu. Or the people who made Okamiden, who think that Shiranui is Chibi's grandfather." Yes. A million times yes. That caused me so much hair-tearing-out... That and the "Miss Sakuya" crap. Miss Sakuya, when, I ask you, WHEN was Issun EVER so formal with ANYONE?! He called a Goddess "Furball" for the love of... Well, the ending bothered me too, of course, because I was reminded of what Waka said about Issun rejecting his destiny. Yeah, you did the same thing, Mr. I'm just gonna go ahead and make a clone so I don't have to die! This is where my mixed feelings for Waka come from. Before that, I loved him to death, from the moment I set eyes on him, I was like, "Just watch, he's gonna turn out to be a good guy, 'cause he's awesome like that." And Kurow, I hated, he annoyed me with his hippy-talk, calling Chibi "dude... or boy, whatever I feel like." Total 180 on my feelings for Kurow and Waka at the end of Okamiden. Anyway, going to shut up and keep reading now before I start ranting about Issun.
Ghirahim'sGirl chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Ooh! Nice! I like what you did at the end! didn't see it comin! Can hardly wait till the next chapter!
Ghirahim'sGirl chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Woah. Didn't expect that. O.o Poor Waka. TT I can hardly wait for the next chapter! D
Ghirahim'sGirl chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Awesome! Can hardley wait for more! .
amicheresa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i love it! its awsome keep it up! :3
Ghirahim'sGirl chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Nice! :)
TheGaminKat chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Me cry :(
TheGaminKat chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
your translation is slightly off

Très bien-very good

Je ne pouvais le dire-i could not tell

great story though (since whne did Issun have fangirls, no offense Issun)
TheGaminKat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
wow this sounds interesting, can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!