Reviews for Beneath October Skies
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
Awwww, sweet!
Mettespo chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I'm very late for the party but this story is simply beautiful! Just wanted to let you know. ;-)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Lovely story! Good choice for the ringtone. Except now it's stuck in my head. Lol
Eternally Romantic chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this. I had no idea where you were taking it but the ending was amazing. I hope to read more of your stories!
iworkwithpens chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ok, totally love it! Love that Mackenzie knows how to handle him. Love the line "the surest way to get him to clam up was to back him into a corner." Love that he manages to tell her, but they both know that's just a tiny first step and it can't go any further just then. Thanks for another great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i think your writing and story is wonderful.. (although i don't really think he is entitled to treat her like crap all the time)
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh lovely lovely lovely!

I have to admit, I was getting a tad worried what was happening between the two of them and particularly how Will was treating Mac but oh the ending... Totally gorgeous...

From the bit where Will sends the email to the end was utterly perfect and beautiful - I hardly breathed while reading that and could easily see that happening in the actual programme.

Wonderful story matey - really did enjoy it...

Thanks so much for posting... Can't wait to read more when you can!

X
SerialStoryLover chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I have to admit I was really scared about what was going to happen to Mac, and then you just hit us with that ending and it was amazing! It's so sweet and delicate for the two of them, but it absolutely sings after all the uncertainty and angst and heartache before it! I love the birthday idea, and I love the Van Morrison...I'm off to listen to that now. I was so excited to see another fic from you! Fab job here lovie :)
teanc09 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good job! I like it when the characters are really made to work for what they want and it's not just easy.
LoveMeryl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Perfect! I love that he had been planning this for her birthday. And the moment she realized he was outside, I held my breath. Great writing!
Late-For-Dinner chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goodness! This is perfect. Perfect doesn't even cover it. I literally have no words, this is just so wonderful. You've captured them both so well. Gah! This just made my day. Gosh, I need this to happen in the show. So beautiful. This probably makes no sense, but my mind has gone to mush, this was just so prefect... Gah! Wonderful. :) x
millie.zhang chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Perfect. I read it four times.

It has been a bit cruel for Will to deliberately avoid her for two months-but that is very in character, coz he had issues to work out and I'm sure it pained as much to him as to Mac for not talking to her.

And I love your expressions such as "the stars and the crescent moon shimmered like diamonds in her watery eyes". They are so beautiful!

The ringtone really added humor to the story. It is great!

The ending is so sweet and romantic. Love it!
Kazters chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ohhh So many feels! If only we got some kind of closure like this on the show