Reviews for RESIDENT EVIL
GlaringEyes chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Hey, it's been quite a while. Had to re-read the last chapter since I didn't remember much of the plot. Anyway, it was worth the waiting.

"Did you ever find your girl, Joe?" / "Did you find Rebecca Chambers?" If they just knew how close the object of their desires are. Interesting how the characters keep crossing paths with others, unknowingly. Here we had a quick meeting with Brad 'Chicken Heart' and a small glance at Leon. I repeat what I said in my last review: I'm so eager to see how they will all meet together for the events in the Gauntlet.

It seems you covered Hunk's 4th Survivor path in this one. Well done! Although Mr. Death seems to be quite a softy inside ("He would find his brother, take him to France, and become an uncle" LOL 'Uncle Death'). Hope you update it soon!
GlaringEyes chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Welcome back. I'm glad the story has been updated. Quite dramatic chapter, each character dealing with their own personal losses: Billy, Joseph, Jill, Chris... you have a talent for angst, did you know!?

"He'd heard Hunk mention Antarctica while talking to Ada downstairs" Interesting, so this story is mainly about Billy's trajectory in the in-time of RE0 and Code Veronica. I'm eager to see how in the end they all turned out as one big family in RE: The Gautlet. Hope you update it soon!
nightsky44 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
That was GTEAT!" Please continue! I really like the fact that you brought Joseph back to life. Also, how you've managed to make him and Billy meet. SO GREAT!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Please continue! This story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
THIS IS GREAT! PLEASE CONTINUE! Thanks for bringing Joseph back. I thought he was great guy. Please continue!
Blade8821 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Hm. I like what I've read so far, can't wait for the next one. Excellent work!
Sam the Wise chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Very interesting, I love the idea and the whole plot and just everything about this! I do hope this is continued. It definitely deserves more reviews, too!
GlaringEyes chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter! I like the way each character is dealing with their personal dramas, from the STARS survivors to Hunk. Very good character development!

Regarding Hunk, at first I found it weird that he was caring so much for Billy, despite the fact he was 'Mr. Death'. But then, I see you're making them siblings, so that's explainable. Hunk is a RE character without much known background, so that leaves a gap to be explored in fanfics. I think there's just an inconsistency: Wesker is the one canonically working for the Agency, and Hunk, to Umbrella (after all, it was his team who had shot William Birkin and stolen the G-Virus samples to Umbrella).
GlaringEyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very interesting how you teamed up Billy and Joseph Frost, a supposedly deceased RE character. I take it that's how Billy ended up joining STARS later in 'The Gauntlet'. Looking forward to see more of his background, just as Carlos, Luis and Wesker's (any chance of seeing something about Jake, from RE6, too?).

"That was Rebecca's idea, not mine." Hmm I find it strange that Billy just turned Rebecca in like that, even if it was a mutated Joseph he was talking to. I'd expect him to try to keep her out of his mess as long as possible. IMO, you could leave this speech out.