Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
Loved it!
everdreaming3 chapter 24 . 1/2
So I found this story on Amazon and read it. I first read it on here over a year ago and loved it, but was disappointed that the whole story wasn't finished. Glad you finally got it all out the way you wanted to! I reviewed on Amazon, but I just wanted to thank you for finishing the story and let you know I loved it!
Pat chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Hi. I don't really know if you still reading the comments or reviews from here since is 4 years old, I've been reading some Brittana fanfiction only recently and I find yours, really nice by the way! I got all he way to chapter 23 and realized is not finished here, so I panic! I went to the version of mirror mirror you said to follow in kindle, but there's no Brittana an more. Please can you let me where can I find the end of your great work? Do you think you can give me a link? Thank you so much! ND please keep writing, you are really good at it.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Big congrats on the original work! Unfortunately, many brittana shippers and readers have migrated to other fandoms since glee ended. I think there would be much more interest if this happened a couple years ago. But still, I know and remember how much this story was loved and thank you for writing one of the best fics many of us have read! Good luck with your original book!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
lol as much as i want to read the new version, i aint got the money to buy that -_-
Lauren H 91 chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
YOOOOO IM SO EXCITED! THIS IS AWESOME! ALSO CONGRATULATIONS ON PUTTING OUT AN ORIGINAL STORY! THATS A BIG DEAL!

I'm definitely going to check out the new story and Im super excited to see where the characters ended up! Thank you for writing this story in the first place and posting this update!
v1vr chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Amazing news! Congrats on finishing your original work! I just checked on this story a few days ago, wondering what had happened to the sequel. I loved Mirror, mirror so much that I signed up for Amazon Unlimited so that I could read it. Can't promise that I'll stay after 30 days, but you never know! ;) I can't wait to get started, so...
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
You should maybe add something about it read chapter 24 for explanations or rewritten etc etc
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
wait so thats it? you just abandon it like this with no ending? Just chopping it off at the head?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/1/2016
I just finished rereading Mirror, Mirror for like, the fifth time, and every single time I read it, I can't get enough. I KNOW what happens, but still, I'm scrolling like a madwoman to read onwards. Everything about it is so damn perfect, and I'm in awe of your talent. I hope No Excuses is still a work in progress. The few glimpses you've given us of Britt's POV have been so amazing. I know Santana's side of things so thoroughly by now, so the idea of seeing inside Britt's headspace is thrilling. Even if you have retired from writing for the Brittana fandom, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all your words thus far. I will cherish them always. You are a gift to this fandom.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2016
I finished mirror, mirror in one sitting xD
I've read a lot of fanfic.. And this one is really special. Thank you so much for writing it! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
This fanfic is honestly poetry.. I'm feeling so much. Thank you for writing this 3
robvdpjatov47 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I have read HUNDREDS of stories on this sight and none have captured me like this one. I can say with complete certainty that this is the best story I have ever read fan fiction or otherwise and I hope you continue to write until your too old to even see the words because you have the talent to.
TooInvested chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You are an amazing writer. I don't make a habit of commenting on these things often, but I realized that I have already commented on one of yours, even if I didn't know that was yours when I started reading this. It's so good, I was so excited to read no excuses and I can't seem to find it, so I'm assuming that you didn't end up posting it? What I shame, like my name says, I get too invested in stories that like, and again, there aren't many that particularly capture my attention. Even if I read them and generally like them, I tend to find more faults than praises. But anyway, I don't even really know how you get these, or if you read them, or what have you, this story is like, three years old by now, but I just wanted to say it was a great story and even the little glimpses into the other one were top notch.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Love this story! I honestly could not put it away. Both Britt and San have such baggage and issues to work out. You portray their emotions beautifully. I agree that it's Brittany's turn to tell her side of it. I'm glad that Britt wasn't a call girl anymore when she showed up at Santana's doorstep that night, and the preview of "No Excuses" manifests why she decided to pursue a sexual route in her interactions with Santana. If these previews are any indication, this sequel will open up a new level of understanding into these characters and "Mirror, Mirror." I hope you're still finding the time to work on this when you can because I can't wait to read more. Thanks for finding the courage to share your talents with us!