Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
I finished mirror, mirror in one sitting xD
I've read a lot of fanfic.. And this one is really special. Thank you so much for writing it! 3
This fanfic is honestly poetry.. I'm feeling so much. Thank you for writing this 3
robvdpjatov47 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I have read HUNDREDS of stories on this sight and none have captured me like this one. I can say with complete certainty that this is the best story I have ever read fan fiction or otherwise and I hope you continue to write until your too old to even see the words because you have the talent to.
TooInvested chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You are an amazing writer. I don't make a habit of commenting on these things often, but I realized that I have already commented on one of yours, even if I didn't know that was yours when I started reading this. It's so good, I was so excited to read no excuses and I can't seem to find it, so I'm assuming that you didn't end up posting it? What I shame, like my name says, I get too invested in stories that like, and again, there aren't many that particularly capture my attention. Even if I read them and generally like them, I tend to find more faults than praises. But anyway, I don't even really know how you get these, or if you read them, or what have you, this story is like, three years old by now, but I just wanted to say it was a great story and even the little glimpses into the other one were top notch.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Love this story! I honestly could not put it away. Both Britt and San have such baggage and issues to work out. You portray their emotions beautifully. I agree that it's Brittany's turn to tell her side of it. I'm glad that Britt wasn't a call girl anymore when she showed up at Santana's doorstep that night, and the preview of "No Excuses" manifests why she decided to pursue a sexual route in her interactions with Santana. If these previews are any indication, this sequel will open up a new level of understanding into these characters and "Mirror, Mirror." I hope you're still finding the time to work on this when you can because I can't wait to read more. Thanks for finding the courage to share your talents with us!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
I'm really feeling all the smut in this story
AnJaneLilis.998 chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
I honestly can't believe how much I love this fic or how much it moved me. This fic really gets better by chapters. At first I actually think it wasn't really good and thought about stop but then, the scene when Santana sang her original Mirror Mirror song for Brittany, I knew I'll be stick with this fic.
But it also left me frustration. I mean, is the Mirror song in this fic is a Mirror Mirror song by Jeff William? Cause I so in love and haunted by this fic and decided to find that Mirror song. But a few songs I've found doesn't really coincide. Damn I really feel frustrated. Can you please just appear of nowhere and point it out to me? Again I feel so frustrated :( I hate you but love you arggg
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day guys. Tnx!
catmig chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
seriously i don't know how i just stumbled across this so late in the game, but i absolutely adored it and couldn't stop reading. it was so good! glad to see you're back to writing and working! youre clearly very talented.
fate023 chapter 25 . 5/20/2015
can't wait for more. love the amount of drama and romance of this story. thanks for sharing your stories with us.
luceroadorada chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
This is amazing! Thank you :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
Wow. I legitimately cannot believe Im just reading this story now. Like what have I been doing with my life? Clearing not truly living. I love all the other stories you have written so I have no idea why I never read this one. You tell an amazing story. Good thing I had off from work today because I couldn't stop reading this and I wouldn't have gotten any sleep.

The way you told Santana's story and her motivations and her fears was absolutely wonderful. The way the story flowed beautifully between chapters was so refreshing to read. I can't even talk about how much I love your prose because I will never stop talking.

Also oh my god those previews for No Excuse!? Absolutely blew me away. Fucking amazing and I am invested in this verse and this characters (I'm always invested in brittana in general) so much I am so pumped for Brittany's POV. Like I wanted it yesterday but I can sort of control myself and wait until its ready.

Also congratulations on your original work! That's awesome and I'm definitely going to check it out!

I'm super looking forward to anything you have coming out in the future!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
I'm confused. why is she so upset about Rachel walking in on them
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2015
Omg thank you so much for this! I really really missed this story for so long now. I love it!
wkgreen chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
I will check out your book. :)

Hmmm...Rachel, are you sure that Santana is going to think rationally?

Waiting for more :)