Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
AnJaneLilis.998 chapter 25 . 6/20
I honestly can't believe how much I love this fic or how much it moved me. This fic really gets better by chapters. At first I actually think it wasn't really good and thought about stop but then, the scene when Santana sang her original Mirror Mirror song for Brittany, I knew I'll be stick with this fic.
But it also left me frustration. I mean, is the Mirror song in this fic is a Mirror Mirror song by Jeff William? Cause I so in love and haunted by this fic and decided to find that Mirror song. But a few songs I've found doesn't really coincide. Damn I really feel frustrated. Can you please just appear of nowhere and point it out to me? Again I feel so frustrated :( I hate you but love you arggg
ning08 chapter 1 . 5/31
Guys i know it's a long shot and maybe you would find it irritating but we need ur help.. please. There is a series called ' The Richman's Daughter' in the phil. And it's an amazing lez series.. but for whatever reason it is cut short. Our fandom is called Rastro Rebels. We need help from other fandom to make Trmd known internationally and help us trend worldwide. Please help us. And i'm very sure that if you have the time to watch an episode of it you would love it just as much! So please help us.. thank you so much. If you want to watch trmd videos. You could go to dailymotion TRMD videos. Have a nice day guys. Tnx!
catmig chapter 25 . 5/25
seriously i don't know how i just stumbled across this so late in the game, but i absolutely adored it and couldn't stop reading. it was so good! glad to see you're back to writing and working! youre clearly very talented.
fate023 chapter 25 . 5/20
can't wait for more. love the amount of drama and romance of this story. thanks for sharing your stories with us.
luceroadorada chapter 25 . 5/11
This is amazing! Thank you :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 25 . 5/11
Wow. I legitimately cannot believe Im just reading this story now. Like what have I been doing with my life? Clearing not truly living. I love all the other stories you have written so I have no idea why I never read this one. You tell an amazing story. Good thing I had off from work today because I couldn't stop reading this and I wouldn't have gotten any sleep.

The way you told Santana's story and her motivations and her fears was absolutely wonderful. The way the story flowed beautifully between chapters was so refreshing to read. I can't even talk about how much I love your prose because I will never stop talking.

Also oh my god those previews for No Excuse!? Absolutely blew me away. Fucking amazing and I am invested in this verse and this characters (I'm always invested in brittana in general) so much I am so pumped for Brittany's POV. Like I wanted it yesterday but I can sort of control myself and wait until its ready.

Also congratulations on your original work! That's awesome and I'm definitely going to check it out!

I'm super looking forward to anything you have coming out in the future!
I'm confused. why is she so upset about Rachel walking in on them
Omg thank you so much for this! I really really missed this story for so long now. I love it!
wkgreen chapter 25 . 5/9
I will check out your book. :)

Hmmm...Rachel, are you sure that Santana is going to think rationally?

Waiting for more :)
don't reply to m206 lazy moron
Puff614 chapter 25 . 5/9
So happy to see you back, and writing again. What a wonderful excuse (as if I needed one) to re-read this story :-)
M206 chapter 25 . 5/9
I'm confused. Is this the same story? And what's going on with kindle? Author's note was kinda long so I skipped it:(.
lamerhyme chapter 25 . 5/9
Really glad that you're back! Excited to read No Excuses but first I'm going to reread this one :)
rg521 chapter 25 . 5/8
Glad you are back! Can't wait for you to post No Excuses.
spritznar chapter 25 . 5/8
YAASSSSS!1!

man, it's a week for fic resurrection. this is like the fifth one i've seen come back from the brink of death (and by far the most exciting). i may need to go do a reread now