Reviews for Prepared, Not Paranoid
Yabbit chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Although I don't usually follow this genre, I do love how well the story was written. I look forward to reading more.
:p
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
this was really good. i like stiles being magic! the sheriff is my all time favourite in this! such a bury your head in the sand man!
LoveK chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I like this. Will there be Sterek?
The Patchwork Cat chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I have so much love for this fic. I love your awesomely prepared Stiles because that is exactly the kind of thing that I can see him doing (also possibly going to Deaton for lessons). I also like how your Peter isn't a completely evil dick. It's a nice change.

And I feel kinda sorry for Isaac. Of course he has to be the test dummy.
Rocks-a-Lot-of-PolkaDots chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nicely done, Its so nice to see a Stiles story that's actually in character.
I also liked your characterization of Lydia and how she puts aside her distaste for supernatural stuff because she's so determined when she has a project.
Tara-Lynn Tam chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
GAAAAAAH! Awesome overload! Seriously, characters, concept, humor, non-humor, EWKs, Stiles, writing, everything is done fantastically! Love!
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is so Stiles! I can totally imagine him doing this on the show.
This story is so well-written, in-character, and very humorous and touching at the same time.
I love how Stiles considers himself as part of the pack and uses his intellect as an advantage.!
darkhaze20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Damn. That was wonderful ]
You are an insanely talented author. From start to finish, this story was just fantastic. The flow, the point of view, the writing tense, the grammar, sentence structure - everything was perfect and very engaging. You're also hilarious. I seriously laughed out loud several times and was smiling like a loon all the while.
The characters are portrayed really well; it's probably a difficult thing to do, but you nailed it. Especially Stiles! Oh my god, Stiles was seriously awesome. The entire time I was reading it I was thinking, 'I could totally see him doing this in the actual show.' Also enjoyed the different relationships they all had with each other. Very realistic. The part with Stiles and Allison was great.
Just the basis for the fic is extremely interesting and original. Thank you so much for sharing this! ]
darcie-magicae-anima chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good :) Go Stiles!
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
this is very well written and interesting. It'd be great if you continued the story because this is sooooo on my alert list
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Superb, very well written. I'm glad everyone was in character and the confidence Stiles grew to have was amazing.

Very well done :D