Reviews for Left Behind
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
An amazingly dark take on Christine. I love it! :D
Spockchick chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, 'You nod, try to look scared, because it's what he'll expect of you.' This is brutal; harsh but wonderful too. Like Aashlee, I didn't notice the 2nd person at all as it flowed so well. It is a shame we didn't get to see a 'Mirror Chapel' in TOS, regular Chapel was written as such a sap. This is not too much of a deviation from your usual Chapel, just a look at how she could have made a bit of a wrong turn. The ending was excellent too.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
You are a great writer. Very different from your usual trek universe but another great read. I would also like to see you pursue another story line with the klingon connection found in some of your other darker love stories. Although, as you stated in yet another great story, and I paraphrase, this should be an isolated treat and not a steady diet!
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is an unusual twist that's for sure. I can't ever see Christine doing this. Though I'll give you kudos for originality.
Faith chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
dark, dark , dark , dark, dark. And still great!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Whoof. What can be said about a story like this? I want to scream "OOC" but really, what of Christine's character were we really given in the first place? Declaring love for Spock while under the influence of an alien drug, hunting down Roger Korby, and a whole lotta "yes, Doctor" lines. In the end, I find the story believable and utterly engrossing even if I don't think of her as "my" Christine Chapel; but then, this is your universe and your interpretation, not mine. Well done and thanks for sharing.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm impressed. Writing in the second person, I think, is the most difficult perspective to take when writing fiction because it can become really, really awkward really, really quick if you don't handle it right. The fact that I didn't notice it until after I finished the story and thought about it says that you did, indeed, handle it skillfully.

What an interesting look at how "it might have gone." Hmmm, evil Christine, controlling Christine, destructive Christine just lying there in wait to stick it to everyone else before they could stick it to her. (*shivers*)

Although I prefer your happier fics (admittedly, I like escapism), I have to tip my hat to you on this one. Good work.
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Well, doesn't this border on macabre. I like it...but it definitely is wierd. Generally, I don't like it when writers destroy TOS characters, but somehow this is different. I was trying to remember a Matthew, but then I figure it was a name you gave to Cartwright.

What do you think the chances are that Kirk and McCoy will end up on Rura Penthe in the next movie, looking for some(thing)(one) the Klingons took. Maybe that little girl in "ST: TUC?"
qenie chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
What an interesting, nasty twist on Nurse Chapel!
Well done!